21. Umbrella

"Let's go." he said.

It was raining heavily. We managed to get to the bus stop without getting drenched. We sat at the benches keeping a good distance in between us. I would die of this akwardness. The bus arrived and we got in. There were not many passengers due to rain I guess. Hyunjin was standing all the way to the stop near my house as he was wearing a raincoat. Soon we arrived and got out.

"Y-you can go now." I said.

"Its ok. Your house is near from here." he said and we started walking. I can't see anyone on the road. It felt as if this was an abandoned area. Kinda scarry.

I stopped on my track and Hyunjin who was behind me as well. I was struggling with my backpack, guitar and the umbrella. It was hard to carry all three together and as for me I was already out of energy. He noticed this and walked towards me. Without even speaking anything he took the umbrella from my hand and held it above my head.

I looked at him. We were this close after a very long time, excluding the library incident. "Don't stare. Let's go or else you will get soaked." he snapped me out of the thoughts. For the first time in a while I felt softness in his voice. He is caring about me?

We reached my house and I pressed the bell without wasting any time. Hyung opened the door. "Ahh Seungmo come on step in." he said. "Hyunjin you also come in." he smirked as he knew that I was ignoring Hyunjin and now he walked me home. I rolled my eyes.

"No hyung I'll just go."

"Oh Hyunjin come in." my mother spoke from behind. Hyunjin was refusing. Expected. He stopped coming here a long time ago.

I got in and Hyunjin went home. Aish, his umbrella!! I should return it tomorrow.

_________

"Here." I placed Hyunjin's umbrella on his desk and before he could even reply I walked to my seat.

"Class be ready with your textbooks." the teacher said as he entered the class.

"So class don't you think we need some teamwork in our class?" everyone groaned. Ugh group project!!

"And what about a picnic after the project?" the teacher rose his eyebrow.

"LET'S GOOO FOR A PICNIC!! SKIP THE PROJECT PART!" Felix screamed. This boy's loud, he reminds me of old Hyunjin.

"Felix, Felix calm down. Let me explain you." the teacher sighed. "So you will be having a group project. One group should have atleast five to six students. And the topic should be anything about environment."

"Sir its the most boring topic." Soobin whined. Let me tell you Felix and Soobin are one of the top students of our class and then too they hate studying, like seriously?

"Soobin, it's fun because there is a twist." all eyes were on him. "YOU HAVE TO DO THAT PROJECT IN ENGLISH!!" The moment he uttered those words everyone turned towards Felix and there he is tightening his collar. Dramatic. Once again he reminded me of Hyunjin. Seungmin focus.

"Class concentrate!!" the teacher ordered. "You will get just two days to do the project. Today is Friday and you have to submit it on Monday. And as I told you about picnic, its not a picnic but a study tour. Which will be on Monday itself." he explained every detail of the study tour.

"Lixu, my friend!!" Soobin exclaimed once the teacher got out of the class. Jun hyung and Jeongin walked towards us.

"Our friend." Jun hyung added.

"Woah woah there Soobin you were the one who said I'm crazy that day!! And now you-"

"But Lix!!! I know we are the only friends of yours in this class!! So let's do it together." I said but still that boy  was smirking mischievously. "We will do it at my house." It worked!! It's easy to lure him. Thanks Changbin hyung. He nodded his head violently and then freaked out.