9. Weak

One week passed and everyday was the same just the difference was Seungmin and Jeongin have their Jun hyung with them. Seungmin and Jeongin got really close to Yeonjun. And as Yeonjun said, he was really their saviour. It was Friday and they were planning to hangout.

"Guys you know what? I seriously want to go visit places here. I missed Korea a lot. I only used to come here on vacation. That too for just few weeks. When I was a kid I had one person with whom I used to be enjoy everything and then he just.... Argh I don't want to talk about this. I miss him." Yeonjun sighed at the memory he brought up. They were sitting in their playground since it was lunch hour.

"What is it hyung?" Seungmin was worried at Yeonjun's words.

"Ohh nothing. It's nothing. Just the thing is I want to enjoy with you. Can we hangout this weekend, if you are free?" He asked.

"I am ready hyung! But for Seungmin, do you have any checkups or anything?" Jeongin asked Seungmin.

"No, I mean I have one but in the next week. I'll be free on Sunday. Let's go!" Seungmin said happily.

"Yay then let's go watch a movie, then we will shop and then go to arcade then-" Yeonjun stopped Jeongin from continuing his to do list.

"Jeongin stop stop. We will see about it. We will go everywhere you want. Hyung will take you there." said Yeonjun with a proud face and right hand on his chest.

"Jun hyung, you were literally more than nine years out of Korea do you even know this city properly?!" Jeongin made fun of him and giggled.

"Yah Yang Jeongin what did you say?" Yeonjun pouted. "Wait there let me tell you how many places I know." Yeonjun got up and started chasing Jeongin.

"No no no noooo hyung stop there!!" Jeong said running away from him as if Yeonjun will kill him once he's caught. Seungmin was

"Too late baby fox, Seungmin come on let's chase him!" Yeonjun said and increased his pace. But, his words made both Jeongin and Seungmin freeze at their spots.

"Yay I caught you Innie." Yeonjun caught Jeongin who was standing still and deep in thoughts. No expressions on his face.

"Hey Innie!! What happened?" Yeonjun turns to Seungmin who's condition was worse than Jeongin. "Wh-what happened to both of you?" Yeonjun panicked. He ran towards Seungmin and knelt down to reach his height.

Seungmin went blank. His eyes were watery. Memories were brought back again but this time it was worse. Lump was formed in Seungmin's throat. It was like a deja vu for him.

"Hey Seungmin what happened??" Seungmin was still. "Seungmin!" Yeonjun shook Seungmin's shoulders and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ahh ye-yes hyung." Seungmin replied. Jeongin shook his head .He quickly ran towards both of them.

"Seungmin Jeongin, I am asking what happened to both of you? Seungmo why are you crying? Are you hurt? Is your heart aching?" Yeonjun was very worried.

"No-Nothing hyu-hyung. Nothing is wrong. I-I want to use restroom. Let's go." Seungmin wiped the one tear which fell on his cheek.

Yeonjun helped him get on his feet and he started walking. Yeonjun and Jeongin were still at their places for a while and started waking behind him. Seungmin was a little far from them. Little did they know someone was watching them the whole time.

"Aww Kim Seungmin is crying once again?" Felix and Soobin stood in front of a panic Seungmin. They were standing right in front of the playground.

"Is your heart beat fine or do you need CPR or something?" Soobin laughed and held Seungmin's hand. "Let me give you a CPR before you fell on the ground."