10. Really?

"Seungmin you're up!" Jeongin exclaimed as Yeonjun and him walked inside the clinic. "Are you ok now? Is your head spinning? Is your breathing normal? Are-"

"Yes Jeongin I am fine." Seungmin said and wiped his eyes.

"Seungmin you scared me." Jeongin hugged him tightly.

"I am really sorry." Seungmin said and looked at Yeonjun who was quietly standing, staring at the ground. "Hyung?" Yeonjun looked up.

"What happened? Did I worried you? I am so sorry hyung!" Seungmin apologized to him.

"N-No Seungmin, why are you sorry? It is not your fault." Yeonjun looked down again. "I am at the fault. If I would have followed you the next second you left, nothing would have happened."

"No hyung, don't say that. If you were not quick enough to catch me and took me here I would have got hurt." Seungmin said and both the boys looked at each other.

"Se-Seungmin, I did brought you here but I was not the one who caught you when you were falling." Yeonjun said and Seungmin was confused.

"Then who-"

"It was Hyunjin." Jeongin didn't let Seungmin finish.

"Whatttttt???!!!!" he screamed.

"What? 'what?' " Jeongin chucked.

"Do you want me to faint again?? Don't play with me!!" Seungmin said and they laughed.

"Hey, stop it now. And yes he was the one who caught you and please don't say anything like faint here and all!" Yeonjun said the last part seriously.

They got out of the clinic and now they were not allowing Seungmin to stay more in school to practice.

"But whyyyy? Let me practice I promise just one hour!!" Seungmin whined.

"No Seungmin shut up. You can't practice today." Jeongin said. "Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the teacher asked me to tell this incident to your family and don't panic now because I just told this to Changbin hyung and he said he will be picking you up. Now I think he's already waiting outside."

"Ch-Changbin hyung?" Yeonjun shuttered.

"Ahh Yeonjun hyung, he is my big brother. But what happened when I passed out?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh about that. That Soobin was talking shit about you but don't worry I punched him hard hehe." Yeonjun giggled but Seungmin was shocked.

"Yes and because of that Jun hyung was asked to write 'I will not do this again' three hundred times." Jeongin laughed. "But about Soobin, his parents were called. And you know how strict his parents are regarding school issues. He promised he won't do it again. But yeah let's not believe those idiots."

"Jun hyung I am sorry that because of me-"

"It's ok Seungmin. I told you before, I am your saviour."Yeonjun smiled.

Once they got out of the school gate,
"Seungminnnn!!!!" Changbin ran towards them and hugged his brother. "Are you ok? I was so afraid. I swear to God I would have killed that Soobin guy. He promised me last time he won't hurt you again!!"

"Hey hyung chill, I am fine." They broke the hug. "Don't worry. Someone already punched that boy."

"Oh my God! Yang Jeongin did you?? Aww our little fox punched someone." Changbin said and immediately hugged Jeongin very tightly.

"Ahh hyung let go I didn't punched him!!!" Changbin heard this and let go of him.

"Then who?"

"Yes a fox punched him but not this little fox, it's a giant fox." Seungmin said. "Him, this fox hyung punched him. He is a new student and he always protect me. Hyung he is of your age." He pointed at Yeonjun who was standing quietly the whole time.

"Did you saved him?" Changbin asked Yeonjun.

"I am sorry I wasn't able to handle the situation but I surely took revenge." Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ohh thank you so much." Changbin said. "Wait, if we are of same age then how come you are still not graduated?Oh perhaps do you-" Yeonjun didn't let him finish.

"No no I didn't dropped out or failed any grade. Let me introduce myself, I am Choi Yeonjun." Changbin was slightly shocked after hearing his name. "I lived abroad for almost nine years now. I always wished to be a dancer. And for that I moved back here. I also love singing and rapping."

"Did your family moved with you here?" Changbin asked wanting to know more about him. Changbin felt something when he heard his name and because of that he wanted to know more about him.

"No, actually my parents don't live with me. They live in town where my father runs many orphanages and my mother-"

"Yeonjun-ah." Changbin cut Yeonjun's words. Othere were confused at his sudden words.

"Are you really that Yeonjun?" Tears formed in Changbin’s eyes.

"Hyung, what happened??!" Seungmin asked him worriedly.

"Seun-Seungmin he's, he's Yeonjun! Are you really that Yeonjun??" Changbin broke into tears.

"Do we know each other?" Yeonjun asked. He was confused too.

"Yeonjun, I am Changbin. I-I'm Se-Seo Changbin." After hearing those words Yeonjun was shocked.

"Wh-what??? N-no this can't- Are you really Seo Changbin?" Yeonjun was on verge of crying. Seungmin, Jeongin were confused as hell looking both the hyungs crying.

"Yes, I am Seo Changbin!!" Yeonjun ran towards him and they hugged. Both were crying in the hug.

"Changbin-ah I missed you! I didn't knew you would be really gone that day!!" Yeonjun cried.

"I missed you too. I am sorry but I had to go." They broke the hug but still sniffing.

"I am sorry Changbin. I was really mean to you."

"No, Yeonjun I am sorry. We promised to stay together but I-"

"Care to explain?" Seungmin asked impatiently.

"Not here champ. It's a big story, let's go somewhere. Quick, get in car." Changbin said and others followed.

"Ahhh Soobin, why the hell Yeonjun hyung hugged Changbin hyung!!!??!" Felix screamed once they saw the car drove off.

"I don't know and don't talk about that new boy!! I hate him!!" Soobin screamed back.

"It's your problem but why was Changbin hyung crying. Ahhh I'll kill Yeonjun hyung if he's the reason why Changbin hyung cried." Felix pouted.

"Before you even touch him, you will be on the ground" Hyunjin paused, "the same way as Soobin." Felix and him were laughing their asses off.

"Argh, Hyunjin are you making fun of me!! The day he will punch you, I'll be the one having fun." Soobin pouted this time.

"Whatever, but he's stealing Changbin hyung from me." Felix whined.

"Here we go again. Yaah Lee Yongbok first thing he is not yours that someone will steal him from you and second thing, you bully his brother, do you think he will ever love you???" Hyunjin questioned.

"First thing I'll make him mine soon and second thing, let me ask you why did you catch Seungmin while he was falling?" Felix fired back. It was silence for a while.

"T-that I j-just thought th-that. Ahhh don't ask me I was crazy!!" Hyunjin whined.

"Don't tell me are you in love with that boy? I mean you stopped bullying him, you always remind us not to bully him and most importantly you just say something shocking out of nowhere! What is it? Want to break up with Eunha?!" Soobin crossed his arms.

"It's just that I don't want us to get punished. And wait, you know what, never mind I am going." Hyunjin said and ran away.

"Your behaviour, your behaviour is so ugh~!!!" Felix yelled in english.

______________________________________

Update!!! 🤗