6. Bully

"Jeongin-ah can I stay at your place today?" Seungmin asked as they left their classroom. Seungmin didn't want to go home with all the bruises. He thought his parents and Changbin will get worried .

"Yes, why asking? You are always welcome. I know why you don't want to go home. But what about practice? I think we should practice together today. Let's sing together!" Seungmin smiled at Jeongin's thought.

Seungmin quickly texted his parents that he will stay at Jeongin's house and Jeongin told his mother that he'll be practicing and bringing Seungmin home.

Today Hyunjin, Soobin and Felix stayed back to study in library. When they were passing through the music room. They stopped there and saw Seungmin happily playing guitar and Jeongin singing along. They looked really happy singing while smiling.

"Tsk, just look at them. They really are childish." Soobin chuckled still staring at them.

"Yeah getting happy over small thing. It's just a song but see the way they are singing it." Felix said.

"I want to hear that sick boy's voice. Ugh why is this room soundproof ?!" Soobin said.

"I bet it is just as boring as him." Felix said.

"Oh then I don't want to listen that boring voice." Soobin said and both of them started laughing.

"It's beautiful". Hyunjin suddenly said which shocked the other two and himself as well. His eyes widened to what he said.

"Wh-What did you say?" Soobin asked Hyunjin.

"No-Nothing let's go. Don't we have to study? I told both of you to leave but still you insisted to stay and now you are wasting your time!" Hyunjin said. He was embarrassed and confused why out of anywhere he said those words. They reached the library and started studying.

(Time skip)

"Welcome Seungmin. How are you?" Jeongin's mother asked Seungmin as soon as they went inside Jeongin's house.

"I am fine aunty. How are you?" Seungmin bowed.

"I am good too." She said while patting his head. She noticed the bruises on his lips but decided not to ask them about it.

"Ok so both of you go to Jeongin's room and get freshen up. Dinner will be ready in few minutes". They did as told.

They went upstairs to Jeongin's room. His room was very peaceful. It had lavender colour walls. Shelf were brown in colour with few books and lots of soft toys on it. No, Jeongin was not a bookworm unlike Seungmin. Seungmin had half of his room filled with books. Jeongin had a full sized bed with green sheets and pillows. This study table was across the bed with a small brown wardrobe beside it. He had his own bathroom in his room. The walls had hanging pictures of Jeongin and his family but mostly Jeongin and Seungmin.

Seungmin was the only close friend of Jeongin. Jeongin was also friends with Jisung and others but Seungmin was his bestfriend and same with the other . That's the reason why they are always happy with each others company.

"Oh it's been a long time I came here." Seungmin said while they put their bags and Seungmin's guitar beside the study table. Jeongin hummed in response and went towards the wardrobe to pick some clothes for both of them.

"Here take this and if you want, take a shower." Seungmin took the clothes that Jeongin gave him and went inside the bathroom. Jeongin took shower in the common bathroom which was downstairs.

Once Seungmin finished he came out drying his hairs with the towel. Jeongin was in shower so he decided to take a look at the pictures hanging on the wall, which he did a few months ago when they did a nightout there. He started looking at them, smiling at every picture of Jeongin and his. After watching few more photos his eyes landed on a picture which made his heart ache. The memories he treasured were now flowing in his mind. Tears formed in his eyes. His mind went blank.

"Seungmin-ah!" Jeongin snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Ye-yes what's happened?" Seungmin asked wiping his eyes.

"I should ask you that, what-" Jeongin looked at the photo which Seungmin was staring at.

"Oh god mom put this photo here again. I removed it a long time ago but I think mom put this back. " Jeongin tried to take off the photo but Seungmin stopped him.

"No let it be there. It's a part of our memory."

"Oh-Oh okay. By the way mom and dad are calling us for dinner." Jeongin said wanting to change the topic.

They went downstairs and ate the food. Seungmin took his meds. Jeongin and Seungmin were now laying on the bed with lights off. It was silence. None of them wanted to break it until Seungmin spoke,

"Jeongin-ah why did we grow up? Wouldn't it be better if we never grew up? I messed up everything." His voice crack and he was on the verge of crying.

"It's ok Seungmo. You don't have to blame yourself. And you know, we don't have few things in our hand? Don't over think sleep now we have school tomorrow." Jeongin said and Seungmin hummed in response. Jeongin put his hand over Seungmin's tummy and both of them cuddled and slept.

(Time skip to school)

It was end of maths lecture.
"Attention class I have something to say!" Their class teacher Mr. Kim Namjoon said and placed his hands over the table. Everyone was looking at him.

"I have a complaint from our class. There are few students or I must say there are many students who are bullying Seungmin and making fun of his health." Everyone was scared. Seungmin knew Changbin told this to the principal. He kept his head low.

"You all know his condition right? You know, bullying affect mental health, then why? Seungmin is already going through a lot and you all are making it worse. What do you get from bullying him? Satisfaction? Just focus on you studies so that you can get good grades that will satisfy you!" He scolded the class.

"Care to tell me who bullied him everyday?" Mr. Kim asked no one in particular.

"No teacher he's lying. No one is bullying him. He insulted and pushed Eunha first." Felix said as he stood up.

"Oh really? Did I ever ask what happened yesterday?" Mr. Kim said and Felix sat down and felt defeated. "And we will check the cameras if Seungmin pushed her or not."

"He really pushed me teacher. There is no need to check the camera." Eunha said. She was afraid to get caught.

"I said we will check the cameras. Eunha, Minji, Soobin, Felix. I didn't expect this at least from Soobin and Felix, you have good grades but you do all these things? Follow me." the teacher said. The mentioned people were terrified. They got up from their seats.

"Teacher I was there too!" Hyunjin said as he felt bad to let his group get into trouble because of him. After all he was the one who punched Seungmin. But the teacher was already out of the class. Hyunjin turned around to look Seungmin. He was still looking down. Hyunjin gave him a stern look and got up to follow the others.

Rest of the students in the class started whispering and giving looks to the poor boy.

Jeongin got up from his seat and went towards him "Seungmin it's ok". Jeongin rubbed Seungmin's back he nooded in response.

____________________________________

Enjoy!! And thanks for reading ❤️