Secret Trip (Peter Parker)

Inspiration TikTok by: @tomhollandpovs
..........................................................................
Music for effect^^
POV: Peter pretended he punched Flash when it was actually you so you sneak him out of detention.

You peak over the door, your eyes scanning the room for a cute, brown haired Peter Parker. "Right I got to go for a minute." You hear Coach Wilson say and immediately pretend you are going through your locker as his late, clapped steps passes you.
In an instant, you sprint to the room and Peter's head props up. "What are you doing here?" He hisses at you.
"Rescuing you, duh. I can't let you take the fall for me!" You smirk. "But if we get caught we'll be in even more trouble." He points out, your best-friend was such a nerd but you loved him either way. "Sooo...don't get caught." You casually shrug and beckon him to come but all he does is stand up.

"But there's a witness!" His eyebrows raise to the direction of a curly-haired girl,"Oh don't worry, I aint no snitch." She carries on drawing whatever.

You give Peter a pleading look. "Fine then I'll come." You interlock your fingers with his and grab him out of the room. "Whoa! Slow down!" Peter let's a soft, mesmerising chuckle escape from his mouth as you lead him to the nearest possible exit. "Where are we go-" You tell Peter to shut up and hide him in a corner as the Principle walks towards you. "Where is Parker?" He asks you. "I don't know." You shrug convincingly and as soon as the coast is clear, you grab Peter's  soft hands again and both sprint out of the school.

By the time you are out in the open, you and Peter burst out laughing like maniacs.

"You're fearless." He says as you let go of his grasp and run further away from him. "

"Come on! We can still get caught from here!" You yell as Peter laughs to himself and runs after you.

Both of you find yourself in a dingy alleyway, "Ok Parker, do your thing." You pant, and use your hands, gesturing him to be quicker. "What thi- ohhh" he replies and you stand there awkwardly as he gets changed.

You stare at the ground till he's finished.

"Woah.." you mouth as you see Spiderman before your eyes. Your whole face lights up as you can literally trace his abs through his suit.

"Ready?" He begins as you nod slowly. Before you know it, his gloved hand is wrapped around your waist, causing heat to rush upto your cheeks. "Let's go." And the both of you soar high...