Nightmare (Peter Parker)

Earlier throughout the night, Peter crept into your room, through the open window (as it was hot outside) and snuck right beside you in your bed, cuddling you, wrapping his soft, warm hands around your bare waist and nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.
The whole time you acted as if you were in some deep sleep, but you could feel a soft, comforting smile appeared on your face and a sheet of easiness washed over you. Gradually, you fell into the best sleep life could offer you, your soulmate's arms tightly wrapped around you and his heat radiating from him.

"N-NO PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER! D-DON'T TAKE HER!" Without warning, Peter screams, sweat dribbling down his forehead as his heart beats uncontrollably.
A mixture of emotions hit you like a tsunami, frightened, confused, terrified.
"P-Peter!" You stammer, sitting up and holding him by the shoulders, shaking him slightly.
A few seconds later, he reacts and gains consciousness, his eyes are red stained and his face drowns in pain. Emotional pain.
"Y/n! Y/- Wh-Are you ok?" He sits up and worry floods his face.
Instantly, you embrace him in a tight hug, stroking the hairs on the back of his head. "Shhh...it was just a nightmare, Pete.." you soothe him and hold him tighter, as you feel his warm breath on your shoulder.
Both of you stay like that for a few minutes, till Peter calms down slightly. "Come on." You lie down back on your pillow and Peter wraps his arms around your waists again but this time it's different. This time, your staring at the ceiling and Peter's body is turned towards you, his head digging into your chest.

"I love you so much Y/n, you don't even understand." His voice comes out muffled, kinda hot, you play with the curly, brown star ands at he top of his head and smell his comforting aroma. "Me too Pete. Me too..."