The Fight...(Arvin Russell) *music* pt 1

Music for effect ^^

Around 15 minutes into the argument, each minute the words got harsher, the words cut deeper wounds into your heart, Arvin's voice became louder and louder piercing into your ears. Fragments of your heart peeling away like lifeless flowers...

"F*ck off Y/n! Your being annoying as sh*t!" Your too frustrated to give a damn about what he's saying, instead you argue back, and this carries on for a while till he blurts out something extremely personal, so personal that you hadn't even told your mum about it, considering your strong relationship with her. You only told Arvin, knowing that no matter what, he won't spill it out or even use it against your defence...guess you were wrong..
You stare at him. Mouth widened. Tears become flushing down like a waterfall, making your eyes turn into a bitter red.
Arvin's eyes widen once he realises exactly what he's said, exactly how deep those words were. "Y/n I'm sorry..I-I" he stutters, shocked at his own words. He tried to touch your arm but you shrug him off and grab your keys.
You stop at the threshold and turn around to look at his sullen eyes, "Hope your happy Arvin." You wipe away a tear streaming down your face and slam the door shut, walking home in the pouring, angry storm.

Driving home, the roads are slick, especially in this winter, black ice trails along the roads like invisible snakes, As you make the final turn onto your road, you lose balance  and slam into the car in front of you...