Enemies (Tom Holland)

POV: You and Tom hate each other, and daily tease each other on set till Tom says something extremely harsh to you.

Your POV

Another day on the Uncharted set, another day of absolute and complete torture with Tom Holland; your sworn enemy since day one.

As soon as you saw him during the first rehearsal day, he just stared at you, whether it was in admiration or irritation you didn't know, but for sure since then he hadn't even had the bother to be nice to you.

Both of you annoy each other tremendously on set, not in a 'flirting' way, no not at all, in a way of true hatred.

"Okay! Today's the kissing scene guys..." the produce exclaims, and Mark lets out a loud 'Ooooooh' laughing to the other actors beside him.

Immediately you and Tom lock eye contact, both of you would rather die than do this, than kiss one another.

"Can I not kiss someone else? I mean I saw a cute boy at the Starbucks counter earlier, we can use him for this scene maybe?" You suggest, knowing the answer.

"Shut up and let's get it done and over with.." Tom exclaims, as you both get ready in position.

"Someone's excited..." you murmur a little too loud and Tom steps on your foot purposely.

"Hey! That hurt!" You step on his foot even harder but his boot is so thick he probably didn't even feel a thing.

"Owwwwww that hurt sooooo much!" He over exaggerates and mimics a falling man to the floor.

Rolling your eyes, the producer clears his throat and you both get back into character as if it never happened.

"And action!"

(In character)

"I could've lost you out there..you don't understand your life was in f*cking danger!" Nathan (Tom) holds your shoulders and drags you to the wall angrily.

Your character, Natalie, scoffs uninterested, "Since when did you care for me huh?" You raise an eyebrow.

He takes a while to answer,

"Since I started loving you.." Nathan's eyes reach the ground and your reach his chocolate brown eyes, you don't even realise how deep they are till you look in them now.

"I-" you begin before his soft Cherry lips crash on to yours, the passionate kiss making you feel overwhelmed.

"AND SCENE!" the producer ends and everyone claps and whoops exaggeratingly as you move yourself away from Tom as much as you can and wipe your mouth.

"Ew I need to wash my mouth out with soap." You say and Tom grimaces at you.

"By far the worst kiss I've ever had." He comments smugly.

"Shut up, you don't even have any lips." You insult and snigger a laugh as he frowns because he knows you're pretty much right

"Hey hey hey! Y/n Y/l/n here?" A familiar voice shouts from behind you and it takes a while for you to concentrate on who it is.