Deja Vu (Tom Holland)

DISCLAIMER: Personally, I know Tom Holland wouldn't do ANYTHING like this, he's not like that as a person but this is just an imagine so ye.

Creds/ Olivia Rodrigo -check out her music ;)
...............................................................................

In a rush, you open your boyfriend's apartment door with the spare keys he gave you, and hide beneath the large couch, laughing to yourself and begin recording. You and Tom Holland, have been suffering with a long-distance relationship for 2 months already. You were busy making songs in your studio and working with big time music artists, while Tom had been in Atlanta, Georgia filming Spiderman Far From Home. Although it was probably the biggest struggle, you guys had sacrificed your time to FaceTime and make things worse however over the last couple weeks, Tom had been a bit distant. So...that was why you were here now, to surprise him and you really, really missed him.

(After the surprise)

Cuddling in the blankets, whilst watching a movie with Tom, you could sense some uneasiness with him, it seemed as if he felt uncomfortable as if something deep was on his mind. You sit up, finally having enough. "Tom what's going on?"
"Y/n, c-can I tell you something, please?" He croaks, nerves lingering throughout his tone. Confused yet scared, you slowly nod in response.

(This bit i give creds to '@sweetlytomholland' on tiktok, she helped with the idea :))

You feel the tears form in your eyes, the words you never wanted to hear, the words you never thought you'd hear. "I cheated on you..." Your mind drowned out every noise and only focused on those four words, snapping out of your thoughts when Tom placed his hands on yours. You look up and saw bitter tears stinging in his eyes. You snatch back your shaking hand and stare at him, despite you could hardly see him through the blurriness of your tears.
"The one person I thought would never hurt me!" You run out of the apartment door, grabbing your bag and sprinting down the hallway, not bothering to wipe the continuous tears rolling down your cheeks.

.      .         .          .            .             .             .               .

It's been a couple years since you last saw Tom, he moved on, and you did but at times , you were too scared to commit, you were still hurt by this suffering pain, like a wound making no progress in getting healed, and those 4 words travelled across your mind every once in a while. There were times when you saw Tom walking down the road with the girl he cheated on you with, (the fact that he had the audacity to stay with her, baffled you) still broke your heart.
Now you found a man, a proper gentlemen, who cares and understands you. Today, you posted  a picture of you and him together kissing, and some cute videos of you on his shoulders, sharing a smile that has been hiding under the covers for way too long.

It's time now, to go on stage for your performance, you were playing your new song (which no one had heard yet) to the world, your greatest song of all. It's at the Oscars, so practically all the famous actors and celebrities would be there...including Tom.

A crowd cheers you on, music blares through your ears and you skim the crowd. So many people, yet there is only one person who you know will be staring at you...For a brief moment, you look at Tom and can almost read this sort of
Taking a deep breath, you stand in front of the micrhpne, close your eyes and begin the song. Every word flows like a peaceful army of birds soaring high in the deep blue sky, showing its true pure colours. Your eyes slide open, for the main bit and you can feel Tom's gaze upon you,

🎶 So, when you gonna tell her,
That we did that too?
She thinks it's special, but it's all reused.
That was the show, we talked about,
Played you the song,
she's singing now, when
She's with you...🎶

Tom's POV..

My eyes sting with tears as my throat burns. Harrison sits next to me, and I can almost feel exactly what he's thinking, 'This song is definitely about you man" .

It is.
I know it is.

I regret every decision. I want to go back to Y/n, I want to hold her tight and never forget her. I want to call her darling and hear her complain that I'm not in the right cuddling position. I want to to feel her skin against mine, her perfume radiating throughout the room. I want her to be mine again.

Before I know it, applauds echoes throughout the room, everyone is proudly applauding her, standing up and whooping, it takes a while for everything to sink in and then I stand up clapping slowly. I'm proud..I really am.

But then he comes, her boyfriend, running up on stage and embracing her into the tightest hug possible, kissing her passionately. That should've been me. My heart aches and the urge to leave the room is unbearable. I gulp, as if that will ease the pain leaking throughout my body, tickling me in places which hurt.

For a brief moment, whether I imagined it or not, her eyes lock onto mine, and I can see that she's happier, the silvery light glistening in her y/e/c eyes. And that's when I realise that she's better, that she's better with him, not me...