T H R E E

AMINA BROWN

Currently, Niya and Kelly were arguing. Over nothing. They do it all the time, but it's kind of entertaining.

"Girl, you can't even keep ya' pussy in ya' pants." Niya rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her apple juice.

"Aww, shit." Amour mumbled, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Aight, shut the fuck up. I'm finna go live on Instagram." I told them. Kelly mugged Niya one last time, but nonetheless she shut up.

I set my phone against Niya's apple juice starting the live.

"Bitch, I was drinking that."

I ignored her, waiting for the views to start pouring it.

37 views.

"LMFAOOOO, look who joined." Amour laughed, pointing to the phone. Did she just say LMFAOOO out loud?

I squinted my eyes, seeing Aaliyah's name.

"Bitch, why are you on my live? Dip." I mugged the camera, fixing my hair over my shoulders.

"Who is it?" Kelly asked.

"Aaliyah ugly ass." Amour said, and I almost choked on air.

She so mean.

"If that bitch don't kick rocks." Niya sucked her teeth.

Liyah___ : girl didn't i beat yo' ass? Stop it.

"I bet you won't beat ha' ass again, bitch. Try and sneak me, I want you to." I said, feeling my adrenaline start to rush.

I wanna fight.

___breezy2x : Aaliyah don't even fight Amina, you know what them hands do.

DaddyAmour: yeah this bitch should know.

I rolled my eyes, looking at Amour who had joined the live on her phone.

"What?" She questioned, and I shook my head.

Liyah___ : so wassup then? You know I never back down from a fight.

"Sis, if you really wanna fight meet us at St.Johns park, at 6." Kelly chipped in.

Niya's leg was shaking as she got angrier by the minute.

"And don't bring them faggot ass folks with you either." Amour stated while rolling her eyes, and my eyes widened.

"Amour!" I hit her shoulder. Saying shit like that could get us killed.

Liyah__ : okay I'll be there. WITH the "faggot ass folks" bitch, they gone send yo ass to Heaven just like Niya's baby.

_luh.mir: yo' ass is not fighting Amina. Because if I gotta pull up wit my niggas cus bitches too pussy to fight by themselves it's gone be a problem.

Liyah___ : my baby father will beat yo ass Amir bye.

_luh.mir : I'll kill ya retarted ass baby father. Stop playin with me.

"Ouuu, he called him retarded." Amour gasped, and Kelly busted out laughing.

I didn't tell Niya what Aaliyah said about the baby because it would have made her mad, and I didn't want her fighting simply because she couldn't. So I'll just beat Aaliyah ass for her.

"Bitch please, meet me at St.Johns. Thank you. And Amir bring da guys, either way I'll be fine when I beat her ass." I said into the live before finally ending it.

"I wish I knew how to fight, this bitch would really kick my ass but she makes me so mad!" Niya groaned, frustratedly. She simply just wasn't a fighter, she doesn't fight or get into drama. Except for Aaliyah.

My phone started to ring and Amir was FaceTiming me.

"Say hi to mommy real quick." He said, and Jaydin's face appeared in the camera.

"HI MOMMY!" She yelled and I immediately smiled.

"Hi Jay Jay. " I waved like a child.

"Hey bad ass !" Amour put her face in my phone.

"Hi TeTe." Jaydin greeted. She didn't say hi to Niya and Kelly simply because she didn't know how to pronounce their names, so she just waved at them and they waved back.

"Hey Jaydin."

"Hi cutie." Niya coo'd.

"What you been doing at ya' daddy house?" I asked her.

"We eat food, lots of food and watch Disney channel." She said and I nodded.

"What kind of food?" I asked her. Because she wasn't allowed to have McDonald's since she had it everyday, but Amir seemed to sneak her some any time.

"Oops, go play Jaydin." Amir mushed her head out of the camera.

"I wasn't done talking to her." I pouted.

"I don't care. Why you trying to fight Aaliyah?" He asked, propping his phone up, "If I didn't join that live you know damn well, if she lost them folks would have shot yo' ass up."

He was definitely right.

"I don't care, she talking too much shit. She needs to get her ass beat." I shrugged.

"I'm taking Jaydin to ha' grandma. Ima meet y'all at St.Johns." He said, knowing I was too stubborn to not fight Aaliyah.

I nodded, hanging up the phone before going upstairs. It was already 5:09.

Gotta put on my fighting clothes and shit, and my Timb's. Boutta stomp a bitch out.