E L E V E N

It took a while, but after two stressful weeks, Amir convinced me to let him take Jaydin while I headed to work.

Keon had been let out from the facility, and today was his first appointment with me. I couldn't call out of work to be with my daughter if I wanted to.

I also have to seriously control my thoughts, seeing as he can read them.

I sat in my office chair, spinning around. It was currently 12:45 PM, and Keon was scheduled to see me at 11. I figured he was just going to be a no show. And seeing as he was my only patient for the time being, I didn't have anymore patients assigned to me yet.

As I waited, I went through emails sent to me from former associates, and filling out forms.

My office door opened, and I clicked out of my forms tab.

"Excuse me, I'd appreciate if you knock next time, Since you want to be late." I looked up at Keon, who had a blank expression on his face.

My office had filled with the scent of cologne, as he sat down in front of me. He had Diamond grills placed in his mouth, and a fresh haircut as well.

He looks even finer.

"Appreciate it." He placed a small smirk on his face. I quickly cut my thoughts off, clearing my throat.

"How's life been outside of the facility?" I asked him, pulling out my notepad and pen.

He simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Are we seriously back to this again? If you would like to stay out of here, then I suggest you talk to me." I stared at him.

"Or, I could bend you over this desk and make yo' ass shut up, since you talk too much." He replied, causing my jaw to drop.

Is he serious right now?

"Dead serious." He stated.

"Please keep this conversation professional, Mr.Demons."

"Stop calling me that."

"I will call you what I please." I challenged him.

"Wanna bet?" He leaned over, placing his elbows on my desk. Sexily, if I may add.

I cleared my throat, "How has life been outside of the facility?"

"It's aight, I don't do shit but be in the house with my grandma." He complied. I smiled, taking down some notes on my notepad. He was cooperating.

"Are you having... thoughts again?"

"Who doesn't have thoughts?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean, Keon."

"No."

"Okay." I simply said, taking down more notes.

"And are you happy staying with your grandma?"

"No."

"Why not?" I questioned.

"She talks too much like you. She keep telling me I shouldn't have did what I did, I've been hearing that same shit for years now." He sighed.

"And do you—"

I was cut off by his soft lips pressing against mines.

He then pulled away, leaving me flabbergasted.

"Like i said, you talk too much." He chuckled, picking up one of the pens on my desk twirling it around in his fingers.

"Please, d-don't do that again." I tried to say sternly, but ended up stuttering.

"Do what? Kiss you? You know you liked it." He smirked.

"And do you think your grandmother is telling you the same things, to help you?" I ignored his current statement.

"No."

"Why not?"

"People been trying to help me for years. Telling me I shouldn't have did what I did, is not helping me."

I nodded my head in understanding, taking more notes.

"You know what I think?" I asked him.

He raised both eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"I think you're broken on the inside. I think something happened to you, that you're not telling anyone that caused you to snap." I said.

A flicker of sadness was displayed on his face, before it was replaced with an angered one.

"I'm ready to leave." He said rather quickly, standing up from his seat.

"Keon, wait." I grabbed his arm, before he could exit. He looked down at my hand and then back at me, slowing his breaths a little.

Did I just calm him down?

"A little."

"Stop reading my thoughts." I glared at him.

"It's hard when they're louder than your actual words!"

"How do you do this Keon? What's going on inside of your head?" I asked him.

"That's a question, I can't answer."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know what's going on in my head."

"So let me help you figure it out Keon, that's what I'm here for." I looked at him. He pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Keon, you can't—"

"Just shh." He cut me off.

I listened, shutting my mouth as he rested his head against my back.

—————

Author's Note : aww shit. Keon & Amina?

QOTD : do y'all think Amina can help Keon?