E I G H T

4/4 🤍🥴

Amour removed Kelly from chat.

Amour : dumb stupid black bitch.

Amour changed group name to 3/3 🤍🥴

LMFAOOOOOO

Niya : I seriously hate her now. Like the hatred is so fucking deep.

No for real. I just picked up Jaydin from her grandmother house. Next time Amir wanna see her, she gonna have to be with me. His mother too old to be dealing with a two year old everyday, just because he wants to go out when it's his turn to have her.

Amour: why don't he go out when it's your turn to have her? Just stupid.

Niya : fuck him. I hate him too.

Girl me too, it's time I get me a boyfriend. It's been so long since I've been in a healthy relationship.

Amour : let me help you find one !

Niya : me too !

Ew no, y'all taste in men is horrible.

Niya : fuck you😂

Amour : not my fault I don't discriminate .

Whatever, why y'all up at 7 am anyways?

Amour : I was up watching Anime

Niya : I didn't go to sleep. I was too mad.

LMFAOOOO, get some sleep. I gotta be at the hospital by 9 am today.

Amour : want me to keep Jaydin until you get off ?

Omg yes, I get off at 4. I hate having her in that mental hospital when Amir is too busy to keep her.

Niya : let us have to keys😛

Aight, but I want it back when I come home. She's sleeping right now so just come over.

Amour : already on my way

Niya : bitch stay doing that.

LMFAOAOOAOAOAOAO

—————————

"Do not eat my fruity pebbles. Don't mess up my house. Amour stop forgetting to flush the toilet, and Niya ima beat yo' ass if you eat Jaydin's baby snacks again." I laid the rules, sternly. They haven't baby sat Jaydin in a while.

"We are not kids, and I forgot to flush the toilet one time!" Amour rolled her eyes.

"Plus, those baby snacks are mad good." Niya licked her lips with her greedy ass.

I rolled my eyes waving them off, closing the door behind me and getting into my car, making my way to the hospital.

After about 45 minutes, I pulled into the hospital at 8:39 AM. I'm pretty early. But that means I have twenty minutes to eat my lunch peacefully, before I go see a patient.