E I G H T E E N

After Amir had practically blackmailed me, he gave Jaydin a quick kiss on the cheek, before leaving.

He told me I had until tomorrow to agree on moving in with him, or else he was going to tell my job that I was having an affair with Keon.

Which I wasn't.

He was just an arrogant asshole.

Oh my god, Keon.

I checked the time seeing that it was only 1:47 and that he agreed on 2:00, so I had time to get ready. Jaydin had yawned, and I picked her up placing her on my hip.

"Are you tired mama?" I asked her.

She simply nodded her head, laying it on my chest.

I took her upstairs, and laid her in her bed before taking a quick shower, and fixing my hair. I'm getting cute for myself... not Keon. I had to get my mind off of Amir anyways, and Keon plus this session would most definitely help.

The doorbell had rung, and I made my way back downstairs to open it.

"What's up?" Keon nodded his head at me.

I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He stared at it before sucking his teeth and pulling me into a hug.

"This is unprofessional." I said, but nonetheless hugged him back.

"I don't give a fuck." He simply replied, letting me go making his way to the couch.

I rolled my eyes, closing the door behind him.

I grabbed my notepad and pencil, sitting across from him on the other couch.

"Why you so far?" He asked.

"Shh, now.  How are you feeling?" I looked over to him.

He shrugged, "Okay, I guess."

"How's everything with your grandma, and nephew?"

"It's aight, my nephew bad as hell, and my grandma annoying, but I love them though." He replied, and I nodded writing information down.

"Now tell me... are you still having those thoughts?" I asked him, crossing my legs to be more professional and ladylike.

He leaned back into the couch, placing one hand into his pants. Sexy.

"I know I'm sexy, and it depends what kind of thoughts?" He looked at me.

Here we go with the mind reading.

"I can't help it." He shrugged

I rolled my eyes.

"You know what thoughts I'm talking about Keon." I straight faced him. He was acting too oblivious for my liking right now.

"No."

I nodded taking down more notes.

"What else have you been doing while you've been home?"

"I don't have friends. Just you. So nothing but chilling with my grandma and nephew." He said.

Imagine dating a nigga with no friends and he's all about you, he makes me wants to quit my job for him.

Should i?

"Should you what?"

"Stop reading my fucking mind, Keon!" I demanded.

"You're gonna curse at a patient, doctor? I'm ashamed." He placed a hand on his heart.

I sighed, laying my head in my hands.

"What's wrong wit' you?" He asked me. I shook my head, picking up my notepad again.

"Next question—"

"Nah, we not continuing right now. Something is obviously bothering you." He stood up, coming to sit next to me.

"I'm just...frustrated, stressed, tired. All of the above." I admitted.

"You wanna talk about it or do you need a stress reliever?" He suggested.

"A stress reliever— wait huh?"

A smirk was placed on his face as his hand slid up my pencil skirt.

"W-we can't, Keon." I looked at him, sternly.

"But we can, you said you wanted a stress reliever right? Let me give it to you." He said in a low but sexy tone, taking my skirt all the way off.

I let him..

His hands slid to my underwear, palming my pussy before tracing his thumb around my heat, never fully landing on my clit.

"Keon.." I whined, looking at him.

He bit his bottom lip, sliding my underwear off.

Next thing I knew, his head was in between my legs.

His wet tongue, slid against my lips before bringing them into his mouth slightly sucking on them.

I bit my lip in frustration, wanting him to touch my clit.

His tongue slid up my wet slit, eventually hitting my spot.

"Fuck.." I moaned out, closing my eyes.

He looked up at me, flicking his tongue against my clit.

I reached down, placing my hand on his head letting him do his magic.

He then slipped 2 fingers inside of me, pumping them as well as sucking on my clit.

"Mmm, yes." I moaned, rolling my hips against his fingers for better pleasure.

He continued to move his tongue in ways my body couldn't manage all whilst, pounding his fingers into me.

My legs began to shake, as I arched my back in pleasure.

"I'm g-gonna—"

"Cum for me mama." He curled his fingers, continuously hitting my G-spot, causing me to lose control and cum all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers from inside of me, placing them into his mouth.

Oh so he a freak freak?

"I guess you can call it that." He smirked, fixing himself to go back onto the other couch.

I bit my lip, looking at the mess in between my legs, sliding my underwear and skirt back on.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed my notepad and pencil again.

"Now, where were we?"

—————

Author's Note :

So Keon a freak freak? 🥴

How y'all feel about Amir giving her until TOMORROW to make her decision?

Thanks for reading, love you guys x (no one says it back, say it back 🥲)

Also, drop some book ideas down where the arrow is so that I could drop it if I like it !

————>