F O U R

"Always wanna fight and shit." Amir said, an annoyed expression on his face and I simply rolled my eyes, placing my boots on.

"You acting as if this bitch don't got a lot of mouth. I just wanna beat her ass once, so she can shut the fuck up. Now leave me alone or leave in general." I mugged him, as he leaned against the wall staring at me.

"Who you talking to?" He trailed his thick tongue across his bottom lip. He knows what he's doing, don't fall for it. "Seriously, Amir. Leave me alone." I said, once again.

He was supposed to be meeting me at St.Johns, yet here he is, in my fucking house.

"Let's go." He spoke, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the house. I took my hand out of his grip locking the door behind me.

Everyone was already outside in the front, Amour was talking to her little boo thing, Niya and Kelly were arguing as usual, but that's what made them best friends, and everyone else was having their own conversations waiting for me and Amir.

My phone dinged, and I looked at the message.

Snake Bitch Aaliyah : I'm here. Just waiting on you boo.

"Y'all let's go, she said she there!" I yelled out to everyone, as I got into the passenger seat of Amir car. He had brought almost his whole gang. We were about 20-30 people deep.

Everyone got situated in their own cars and rides, before we started on the drive to the park.

"Was Jaydin crying when you left?" I asked Amir, as he drove out of the driveway.

"Nah, she ran straight to my mama. She didn't even look back at me. She only say bye still facing my mama." He replied and I chuckled.

"She loves her grandma." I shook my head.

Amir simply nodded.

—————

In less than 15 minutes, we pulled into the St.Johns park.

Aaliyah and her goons were standing smack dead in the middle.

"They stupid, what if I would've aired this bitch out?" Amir mumbled and I nodded in agreement. They all could have been shot up.

I got out of the car, making sure my scarf and bonnet were secured tight, before making my way into the field.

Amour , Niya , and Kelly were right behind me as well as Amir and his gang. As soon as I made it in, everyone turned to me and backed up giving me and Aaliyah space.

"You was talking all that shit saying how you was gonna beat my-"

I cut Aaliyah off punching her dead in the face. Ain't no talking with me bitch.

I kept swinging aiming for her face, as she tripped and fell on the floor. She kicked me in my stomach and I fell onto the floor as well before quickly getting up and stomping her in her face. Love these boots.

I then got on top of her and began punching her, as I felt the folks close in on me.

"Nah, back the fuck up. I'll let out this whole clip if y'all touch my baby mama. And that's on Y'ALL dead mans." I heard Amir say. I smiled as he defended me continuing to beat Aaliyah up. She couldn't even fight, that's why she snuck Niya.

"On who dead mans?" Aaliyah's baby father Mykel said, stepping up to Amir causing Amir's gang to step up behind him as well.

"You outnumbered nigga. Back up."

He was right, she brought about maybe 7 goons with her.

Aaliyah flipped us over, seeing as I wasn't paying attention sending a blow directly to my face. I'll give her that one. I punched her back in her face causing her to fall off of me. I quickly stood up and stomped on her face and stomach before she could get up, before bending down and punching her as well. just in case the bitch happened to be pregnant. Karma was a bitch in this case. I made sure to keep aiming for her face, as blood began to hush out of her nose.

"Aight, you won move." Mykel pulled me up off of Aaliyah. Amir quickly made his way over to us punching Mykel directly in his face. That's right defend me bae.

The folks began to close in, but Amir's gang pushed them all back. They couldn't do anything but let Amir and Mykel do their thing.

Aaliyah was falling in and out of consciousness. I sent one kick to the side of her head before making my way to Niya, Amour, And Kelly.

"You can tell he really loves you, he out here defending you and putting his life on the line and shit. I loved y'all together." Niya pouted, watching as Amir and Mykel fought.

I small smile appeared on my face, but I quickly replaced it with a straight one. I couldn't get back together with him. I couldn't. He wasn't gonna break me again.

"Okay, Amir, let's go." I demanded.

He ignored me, continuing to send blow after blow to Mykel's bloody face. So all these niggas just can't fight?

I walked over to them bending down to his level. Now, I gotta do the only thing that works. "Let's go  home. You won." I whispered into Amir's ear. He tends to block every sound out when he's angry. You have to speak directly in his ear in order for him to hear you.

He stopped punching Mykel, looking up at me.

He stood up, pulling up his pants only for them to fall back down. We made our way to exit the park, making sure not to turn our backs on the goons behind us.

Eventually, we got back into the car and he pulled off.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Fa' what?" He asked.

"For defending me, for even coming actually knowing you didn't have to."

"Oh, no problem." He licked his lips, glancing at me before back at the road.

I missed him.

"Can you take me to McDonald's first, I'm hungry." I asked him, leaning my seat back so the sun wasn't shining in my face.

He nodded making a U-turn to pull into the McDonald's.

Amour : Everyone gonna go home, we know you heated and all and we tired as well.

Me : fuck y'all tired for? I fought, y'all just me alone with Amir😂.

Amour: LMFAOOOOO, bye .

I closed out the messages, and grabbed the food Amir handed me. Aww, he remember my order.

"Thank you!" I shrieked and began to eat as he drove me home.

——————

"What you doing?" I asked, as Amir got comfortable on my bed.

"Laying down?" He gave me the 'duh' expression.

"Yeah, I know. But why in my bed?" I rolled my eyes taking off my fighting clothes and changing into a tank top and some shorts.

"Because I can, C'mere." He grabbed me by my waist pulling me on top of him.

"Amir!" I whined, attempting to get up knowing I liked it. He held into me tighter and I felt his dick harden against my front.

"Are you serious?" I straight faced him, and he laughed.

"Yeah." He replied, placing a soft kiss on my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"S-stop it." I bit my lip, pulling away from him.

"Come on, just give me some. A nigga ain't had no pussy in 6 months." He groaned, and I smirked.

"I was the last person you had sex with?" I raised an eyebrow. He simply nodded. In that case.

I climbed back on top of him straddling him. I was sex strained as well, Wouldn't hurt getting some dick again, knowing I needed it.

———

Author's Note : That was a long ass chapter. 1,200 words. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. Go read my other book 'Psycho' and make sure to comment and vote on both books as well. Bye, love you guys x .