S E V E N

My blood boiled. I wanted to lay some shit out in a club, but that's not me. "You seeing what I'm seeing?" Amour asked. I nodded getting out of my seat, making my way to the dance floor, Amour behind me.

"So this what we doing now?" I pushed Kelly off of Amir. Me and Amir weren't together, but that's my baby father, and Kelly is one of my best-friends. That's breaking some type of girl code right?

"Amina-"

"Shut the fuck up, Amir." I placed my hand in his face, looking at Kelly.

I expected this from Amir, but Kelsie? And where the fuck is my daughter if she's supposed to be with Amir right now? For all that, I could have just gave her to her grandmother in the first place.

"Girl, I was just having fun. It's not like he's your boyfriend or anything." Kelly shrugged, a drunk expression on her face.

Drunk or not, I wanted to beat her ass but I couldn't.

One, because Vanity was here.

And two, because I'm not the type to fight in a public area that can cause me to lose my job.

"You're so lucky I can't beat yo' ass right now Kelly. I swear to fucking god!" I yelled over the loud music, adrenaline rushing through my veins.

"I can." Amour shrugged, before punching Kelly directly in her face.

Well, damn.

Kelly slipped on the floor, as Amour continued to beat her ass. She was too drunk to fight back. I pulled Amour off, backing up. She needed to fight her when she was sober, this wasn't fair. If anything, I'll find a way to beat her ass non public, like I did with Aaliyah.

"Bitch! Ima beat yo' ass!" Kelly yelled, dragging her words as security led her out.

More security guards also came to me and Amour.

"Don't touch me." I mugged them, as they led me and Amour outside through a different entrance, basically kicking us out of the club.

"Amina, let me talk to you." Amir begged, as he followed us outside.

I tuned him out, texting Niya what Kelly had done and that we were leaving.

Seconds later, she had ran outside meeting us.

"That...bitch..did what?" She asked, out of breath.

"Yes girl, had to hit her with that two piece. Bink Bink!" Amour sounded out, doing fighting motions.

Niya turned and glared at Amir.

"Fuck is you looking at, ugly?" He mugged her.

"You bit—"

"It's okay Niya. He not my boyfriend. I don't care. From now on Amir. Only hit me up when it's about Jaydin. I'm cool off you for real bro." I told him.

I took out my car keys, unlocking the car.

Amir grabbed my arm, "can we at least talk?"

"About what Amir? You let her dance on you. You're completely sober my nigga. Leave me alone." I pulled away from his grip, getting into the drivers seat of my car.

Amir sighed, heading back into the club.

"Y'all ready?" I asked Niya and Amour.

"How Kelly getting home?" Amour asked, and I simply shrugged.

"I don't know, and I don't care. Maybe Amir will drive her ass home." I said, starting the car up.

A blue Range Rover, pulled into the club parking lot, parking next to us. Aaliyah stared out of it with a smirk on her face. The fuck is she doing here?

Seconds later, Kelly pushed up off of the wall hopping into the car with Aaliyah. When I tell y'all my mouth dropped. She been fake all along.

"Nah, what the fuck?" Niya gawked, her eyes wide.

"I'm gonna beat that bitch up son." Amour shook her head as Aaliyah's car drove off.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened, as I backed up, and left the club as well.

This means war bitch.

————

Author's Note : KELLY DID WHAT?! Can't trust nobody man😤. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. I feel like updating again, so I'll probably start writing as soon as I update this. Only 600 words but. Thanks for reading. I love you guys x.