20 | S T E P H E N

STEPHEN

Alessa continued watching outside as her eyes moving with each bird flying,the leaves moving in their own melody with the soft breeze playing with her long hair. My angel looked overwhelmed, her eyes twinkling as each light reflected into her eyes.

I kept her locked,with me. No matter what I believe, if Alessa had freedom, she would fly higher in the sky. She deserves the freedom. And here I wanted her to be one like me, never thought she would start to bring changes into me.

The first time I saw Alessa, her gaze pierced my heart so badly. All I wanted was to drown into them. I don't know why am I even acting like a poet but that's what she makes me feel like right now.

I walked towards her and sat down beside her, placing the coffee mugs between us as she watched the sunset. It's been a day since we came to this place. I was out for my work the whole day, leaving Alessa alone in the house. And I know there is no excuse for me to make it up to her. Hell there is no excuse of what I did to her.

"How long are we gonna stay here?" Her curious words broke the chain of my thoughts.

I shrugged,"Depends on my work." And looked back at the beach as I took a sip from my mug.

She sighed and took her own coffee mug. "Do you come here often?"

"Yes. You can say, this is my second home."

"Are you serious?" Alessa game me that one look as if I was some kind of alien. "I was alone for the whole day today and it felt like a torture, the feeling was worse than when you kidnapped me. How do you live alone here?"

"I'm used to it now."

"Do you have anyone in your family?" She asked but I knew how nervous and scared she was as if I would hurt her. But whatever she says now, I'd never hurt her again.

"No."

"What about your parents?"

She waited for my answer. The strand of her hair, loose from her ponytail, brushed across her lips before getting sucked into the corner of her mouth. I smiled as I nudged it out of the way. The little contact of our skin created some foreign sensation inside my body. Every touch feels different.

My body burned with sensation I knew too well, and my pants grew as my dick became harder in that mere touch. She didn't even do anything and I was already leaking cum at the tip.

She waited for my answer,her eyes on me and I felt suddenly desperate for her to speak again. For her to gift me the power of her voice to silent my demons so I could share my story with her.

"I'm tired. Let's talk tomorrow." I smiled at her as I got up and helped her get up as well.

"Yeah ignore my questions. That's probably the only thing you're good at." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm good at bed as well baby." I winked at her as I made my way towards our room.

**

ALESSA

The night came and now I am in his room, again. Because I didnt want to sleep alone.

Stephen unbuttoned his white shirt. He tugged at his bow tie, and it fell on the floor. He peeled off his shirt, his pants,leaving him in his boxers and my mouth went dry.

His stomach clenched, his abs rippled. My eyes traveled up the length of his torso up to his chest. His strong pecs and his nipples… I clenched my thighs...

His eyes pierced mine without any veil to cover his unadulterated lust for me and I found myself breathless for him. The same question raised in my mind. Why was I acting like this but for a moment,I chose to ignore it.