07 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

••

••

ALESSA

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the light of the room. My eyes felt heavy, my arms and legs were still hurting. I tried to move myself as I looked around. I was still in the same room, but now on the bed. The room looked clean like nothing happened here. I held my wrists in front of my eyes to see they were wrapped with bandage, same goes to my ankle. I quickly looked down at my lower region. Luckily, nothing happened there, I was wearing a white silk dress which reached my mid thigh.

I closed my eyes again, trying to recall everything from  earlier. He tried to force himself on me, I saw why people fear him. I knew he would do something like that, he wasn't a human, he was a monster, a ruthless mob boss. What more could I expect from him?

The door slowly opened. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up to protect myself. It wasn't him. Rebecca stood there by the door, her eyes scanned me with guilt.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a rude tone. I knew she could help me, yet she refused to do that.

"I brought you food. Let's get up and clean yourself, okay?" She humbly replied before closing the door behind her and walking towards me, holding a tray. I watched her as she put the tray on the side table of the bed and looked at me. Her eyes examined my bruises before shaking her head. She looked helpless. She was too humble and sweet to me, when on the other hand, Stephen was a beast.

"Thank you for doing the bandage," I whispered to her.

"What bandage?" She asked in total confusion. I looked up at her while holding my hands up to show her.

"Oh that? I didn't do the bandage. I just came here with your food because Stephen finally permitted me to enter," she said with a guilty smile on her face.

If she didn't do the bandage,then who did?

"You need to take a shower, Alessa." She suggested me politely.

"I don't want to. I don't want to stay here anymore!" I said while remembering the moments. If I had not become unconscious, he surely would've done something worse to me.

"I know this is hard but Alessa, you can't run away!" She tried to explain. "You can't hide yourself from Stephen for too long."

"Whatever it is! I can't stay here! Do you know, he tried to r*pe me! I can't let that happen again!" I screamed out of frustration.

"I warned you Alessa, please watch your mouth when he is around. He never did this to any girl. He never brought any woman in his mansion. You are the first person. I still don't know why he is doing this but please be patience if you don't want any harm to yourself or your family members," she said politely.