01 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

••

••

"Nana, I would be late for home today. Don't wait for me," Alessa politely informed her Grandmother who was sitting in the balcony being lost in her own thoughts. She turned around to see the beautiful brown orbs of her little girl, Alessa,who grown up as a gorgeous young lady. She smiled at her before nodding.

"Take care, Alessa," her grandmother said before looking up at the sky again. The red glow of the sun after dusk has made the sky look even more beautiful.

"Don't forget to take your meds before going to bed. I love you!" Alessa called out before locking the door behind her.

••

••

Alessa entered the club, searching for her friend Leia. She wore a black tight party dress which reached her mid thigh, showing her skinny silky legs. Her brown long hair was loosely down on her back. Alessa wasn't very fond of clubs or parties. But because it's her friend's birthday, she won't regret enjoying this night.

"There you go! What took you so long?" Alessa turned around to see her best friend, Leia faking a pout at her which resembled she was mad at her for being late.

"I'm sorry. Now don't ruin your mood! It's your birthday!" Alessa cheered before they both made their way inside the club. People in the club were dancing and enjoying in their own world as Leia and Alessa walked past them.

"Hey Rick! How are you?" Alessa greeted Leia's boyfriend as they both hugged.

"I'm great. How are you doing?" Rick asked.

"Doing fine! I hope I am not disturbing you two," Alessa teased them as Leia rolled her eyes at her.

"You know what? I'm glad you are here. I was getting bored," Rick whispered to Alessa jokingly but Leia heard it.