03 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

••

••

"Because you are mine,Alessa"

He whispered low near her ear that made her blood run cold. His eyes were dark, the promise was clear in his eyes. Promise to claim her.

She was the first woman who had the courage to raise her hand on him. Stephen loved challenges, he would never turn away from a challenge and he knew Alessa was that type of girl who would never back down from challenge too. Just the thought of her spirit made him want to fuck the brains and anger out of Alessa right then and there.

"I am not yours!" Alessa cried out of frustration. She was not an object. This stranger couldn't just kidnap her and claim her his.

One side of his lips creeped up as he smiled. It wasn't just a smile, it was more like an evil smile. His demeanor scared her to the core.

"Oh you have no idea love. You became mine the moment I touched you," his hand came up as he traced her cheeks with his index finger lightly, "Or maybe when you slapped me." He chuckled.

His touch disgusted Alessa. She tried to move away but her legs and hands were tied up tightly. She shook her head, trying to push his hand away. That made him even more angry. His eyes were seeing red. He held her jaw in a tight grip that made her cry in agony. His fingers were digging into her skin, making sure to leave bruises.

"Don't try to fight me! Get this simple thing in your fucking head!" He said through his gritted teeth. She could see his jaw tightening with every words, trying to tattoo his words in her head. She trembled in her position. She trembled in fear, she trembled in anger. She was intimidated by his dark blue eyes, at the same time, she loathed his presence. Her hands were itching to slap him hard.

"Fuck you asshole!" The words came out of her mouth as a whisper as she couldn't hold back her annoyance but that didn't go unheard by the devil. His smile replaced with his signature devilish smirk.

Everything happened so fast. One moment his hand was gripping her jaw, nearly breaking it, and the next moment his hand went back to her head as he fisted her hair in a tight grip,pulling her closer to him. Alessa groaned in pain as she could feel his fingers digging into the back of her skull, causing her a slight headache. She pinched her eyes closed in anguish as tears poured out of her eyes. She sealed her mouth shut, trying to hold back the cry. She didn't want to give him the pleasure he wanted.

"You need to control your mouth,you little one. Your mouth will be the death of you." He whispered near her ear, his voice was calm yet daring , his breath tickling her neck. His grip on her hair tightened as she couldn't hold back and whimpered in pain.

He gave her hair a harsh tug before pushing her face away from him. Alessa fell back on the floor as tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

He fixed his leather jacket before leaning forward, his elbows rested on his knees. His piercing gaze watching her trembling body laying down as satisfaction was clear on his face. His devilish smirk never leaving his beautiful face, he cleared his throat to gain the attention of the trembling one.