17 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

STEPHEN

My grip tightened around the wheel as I drove back to the mansion. The whole car ride was so silent. I turned to Alessa and sighed. Her eyes were closed, cheeks were tear-stained.

She looked hurt...because of me.

I've only hurt her.

But that was the whole point. I wanted to hurt her. I didn't care what others feel for my actions. I lust for her body. Why should I care?

I was just angry... at myself, at Alessa. I was angry at that guy and at everyone. I didn't understand the reason behind being so angry.

When we reached my club, my stomach twisted with fury and unwarranted possessiveness as other men stared at Alessa. She wore a short tight party dress that hugged her body so beautifully making her look so fuckable. Of course I bought that dress for her, for my own satisfaction, for every other man to see that this girl was mine. It was my rule. Once my eyes land on something, I claim it. And then it's mine.

But their gaze followed her, lingering over her ass.

I told myself I wasn’t jealous...Nothing made sense at that point. I was having an inner battle with myself... I couldn’t understand why I was feeling what I was feeling. I kept a distance from Alessa for few days... I didn't know why. That wasn't my plan. My plan was to fuck her, to bury myself deep inside her. But instead of fucking her, I kept distance like a stupid bastard.

My fingers twitched on the wheel with the thought of touching her skin, the curve of her cheek, her graceful neck...that was exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to hear her moaning my name, I wanted her to whimper as my dick stretched her tight cunt...

All I could think about was fucking Alessa. All the fucking time. Every time. She was in my fucking blood and I was ready to tear apart anyone who dared to touch her.

Alessa was slowly getting under my skin, even when I kept distance from her. Whenever she was around, I couldn't control myself. I didn't want to control myself. I should've fucked her by now. What the fuck stopped me?

This wasn’t just lust. I craved her lips, I craved to see her. I craved to hear her voice. She made me go crazy like a motherfucker. I loathed this feeling so much.

My stomach twisted watching Alessa smile at that motherfucker..  what's his name again? Mat? Whatever...

Alessa nodded in greeting and they shook hands. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand, Alessa had her full attention. It was written all over his face.

I knew it.

He wanted her.

My hand itched to pull out my fucking gun and put bullets in his skull right then and there.

Instead, I watched his movements. The way he was eye-fucking Alessa, practically undressing her.

Damn it. Alessa had no idea what was going on in his mind.

Or wait...was she trying to play along?

Did she like the way he was talking?

My chest tightened and I almost forgot to breath at that thought. Was she interested in him? If not, then why was she smiling?

Alessa looked at me and then smiled at what he said. She was never so relaxed around me... Then why was she so relaxed around that stranger?

I wanted to see if she would dance with him too. I asked her to agree but I wanted her to say no. I looked into her eyes, I didn't want to show it but I knew she could see that I was practically begging her not to dance with him. But being that stubborn girl, she agreed to dance.