06 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

••

••

Stephen's eyes were fixed on Alessa with complete rage and furious. His hands fisted in both sides. She stood in her spot, her heart started to beat faster against her chest as she watched Stephen closing the door behind him. She could see his sharp jaw clenching, she could see the monster in him. She was totally trapped and shaking under his strong gaze.

"How dare you?" He asked dangerously as he took slow yet dangerous steps towards Alessa, his dark blue eyes never leaving her.

"Please l-let me go. I d-don't even know you!" She tried to explain, her voice stuttered nervously. She knew from the look in his eyes that he was going to kill her. His blue eyes turned into dark, making him look horrible. Now she knew why people call him a death bell.

She tried to run towards the bed. But his strong arms were quick to grab her arms and yank her towards him. His grip on her was so tight that she was sure it was going to leave deep bruises. She screamed in pain.

"You are hurting me! Let me go!" She cried out. Her tears rolled down her cheeks in pain.

"You can never leave me! Is that clear? Hell I didn't even fuck you yet!" He growled dangerously low near her face. He was so close to Alessa that she could feel his minty fresh breath fanning her face. Promise and lust was clear in his voice while he spoke those words.

Her eyes widened at his words as her heart sank in the bottom of darkness. Her fearful eyes met his dark blue orbs, they were so dark and emotionless that she was afraid to even look at them. She couldn't let him force himself on her. He is a monster, a killer. She tried to jerk herself from his hold as she threw her hands and legs, scratched his arms. The more she tried, the more his grip tightened.

"No matter how much you try, I am not letting you go until I'm pleased." He growled.

"You are a monster! I will never live with a monster like you! No one ever will!" She screamed on his face venomously. She was so disgusted by his touch that she didn't even get the time to think.

Her words seemed to hit his nerve as his blue orbs turned even more darker. Monster, the name he was given by the world. Anger blocked all his senses. His dark eyes shined more with rage and intensity that she could feel her knees going weak.

It all happened so fast. The very next moment, Stephen's fingers were wrapped around her neck, squeezing it with so much force. He was chocking her to death. She gasped as she tried to breath. Air left her lungs and all she could see was black dots. Alessa tried to get his hand off but Stephen was much stronger. Her nails digged into his skin, trying to push him away, but nothing seemed to affect him. Soon her feet wasn't touching the floor anymore, she was lifted by her neck.

Alessa's teary eyes looked at the monster only to see his eyes held no emotion as if he wasn't about to kill someone. She tried to beg but no words left her mouth. Her face turned red and she knew it was the end. She was going to die.

"Monster huh? I'll show you how much of a monster I could be!" He spoke dangerously. But Alessa couldn't hear anything, all her senses were blocked by his rough hold. He choked her ruthlessly that at one time, Alessa stopped struggling. She waited for her death to come soon.

When Stephen saw her eyes were getting closed, he threw her in the bed like she was a rag doll. Alessa panted, trying to take all breathe in as her hands automatically went up to the spot where the monster was holding her. Her neck was burning in pain as she coughed even more.

Stephen grabbed her hair in tight grip, pulling her closer to his face. Her hands now went up to stop him as his finger were digging into her skull.

"That's so sad Princess. I thought you are a good girl and you would listen to me. But you just tried to escape! Now I'll show you that even the death can never take you away from me!" He said through his gritted teeth, meaning every words he said before harshly letting go of her hair.

Alessa watched him in complete horror. He didn't look like a human at all. Her eyes widened even more when she saw him removing his belt. Alessa tried to crawl out of the bed but he roughly grabbed her bruised ankle and yanked her back and soon, Stephen was on top of her.

"No! Please! Let me go!" She cried out as she tried to push him away but his hands were fast to grab her wrist. Stephen held her wrists up and tied them with his belt on the headboard of the bed.

"No no no! I am sorry please! Please ! Don't do this!" Alessa cried but Stephen was in no sense to listen to her. He got up from the bed and watched her half naked body hungrily. His eyes traveled up and down her body while she thrashed her legs against the bed. She hated that look as much as she was scared of it. His dark eyes were filled with lust and desire, desire to take her. The more she tried to move, the more she felt the pain on her wrist. Her wrists and ankles were already bruised from being tied up for a whole day and now, he tied her wrists up again with his hard belt.

His desire grew even more. He took no time in ripping her bra off her body and threw it away, leaving her only in her black panties. She was stunned and still for a moment at his monstrous behavior. Her breasts were now completely bare to his lustful eyes. She cried out loud, begging for him to let her go.

Stephen got up from the bed as he started to unbutton his bloody shirt. Though her breasts were completely naked in front of him, his eyes never once left her eyes as if his eyes were made only to look into her eyes.

She knew what was coming. She started to struggle even harder, she tried to do everything she could do at that moment to get away from the ruthless monster. Her energy was draining out because of too much struggling. Her whole body was paining. She could feel wet on her wrists,making sure that her wrists were bleeding.

"You are mine Alessa, I told you that before." Stephen mumbled dangerously. Her blood ran cold as shiver ran down her spine hearing his words. She knew he meant it.

Her eyes started to get blurry with more tears, yet she didn't stop thrashing. She waited for someone to help her, to save her from the monster.

Her breath hitched when she saw him unzipping his pants. She knew it was coming. She was going to be forced brutally by this cruel monster, his animalistic eyes cleared it all. Black dots started to appear in her eyes in fear and disgust.

"Stephen please-" she managed to say through her dry throat. She lost all hopes to survive this monster in front of her.

He stopped in the middle the moment he heard her. His eyes snapped up to meet her almost closed ones, her rosy cheeks were wet by the tears caused by him. What was he going to do to her?

Stephen quickly cupped her cheeks between his hands. "Alessa," his voice suddenly turned gentle. But she didn't respond. She was totally unconscious to even utter a word.

"Fuck!" He cursed before untying her wrists. He could see her fresh blood in her wrists.

________________

Hope you liked this chapter.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W