18 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

ALESSA

The first thing I saw when I woke up was the other side of the bed was empty. I let out a sigh, thank God I didn't have to face Stephen. After what happened at the party, I wasn't sure if I could face myself.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, making me realize Stephen was still here. I got up and leaned back into the pillow. No matter what, I couldn't run from the reality. I needed to tell him that whatever happened last night, it would never happen again and I would never submit myself to him. I couldn't let him win or I couldn't let him think that he was winning because he clearly was not.

Stephen came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped low around his waist. His bulging muscles looked strong.

My skin crackled with the tiny bit of electricity when his gaze touched my body, like silk. Memories from last night kept rushing to my mind. I should've hated the feeling but I couldn't ignore it either. I shifted on the bed, crossing and uncrossing my legs under the cover.

Instead of going into the closet, Stephen walked towards me. He removed the blanket from over my body and lifted my dress up until it was bunched on my thighs. The cold air touched my skin and I gasped. Without waiting for my response, he settled his one knee between my legs and leaned into me. I stared directly at his eyes not wanting to show any weakness.

His hand slid up, so slowly. He brushed my messy hair away from my face and his lips feathered over my lips, so close but no touching. My heart thudded.

"If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you want me to fuck you right now." He whispered, his voice sounded husky.

"I do not want anything like that. Stop being pervert." I tried to keep my voice hard and serious. I shouldn't like this close proximity of his but it was as if he had me under his spell. My body liked his touches and crude words.

His lips twitched and my cold fingertips wanted to touch it, feel it.

"I'm not ashamed to admit it though, I am pervert," he said, so cocky and arrogant, as if the whole world revolves around him.

He moved closer, the smooth movements of his jaw and the bob of his Adam's apple as he swallowed. He was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, big and brooding, his face a mosaic of lust.

"I love it when you try to ignore my touch but you fail so fucking badly, love," his breath fanned over my skin, giving me tickles in my stomach.

I inhaled his scent and he breathed me in at the same time.

"Fuck you, Stephen." I snapped back. I hated how he could easily catch me red handed.

"I would, gladly." He chuckled before his lips touched mine. Small electrical pulses reverberated through my body when our lips moved together, the world slammed to a stop. And then it was spinning wildly when he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, slowly exploring me, driving me crazy.

I brought my trembling hand up and wrapped my cold fingers behind his neck. The moment my fingers touched him, he pulled away quickly and took few steps back from the bed, pulling me back in the reality too. My fists tightened around the blanket as I looked down. I was mad that I gave into him again. Or maybe... I was disappointed that he broke the kiss.

He didn't like kissing me?

Stephen made his way into the closet and came out soon wearing his suit and slack pant. I got up from the bed and walked towards bathroom before he stopped me.

I turned around to see he was holding a phone, my phone actually. The surprising thing was, he was giving it back to me. Being confused, I looked up at him. "What?"