Chapter 1

Heathers pov:

  BUZZZ
I wake up to the sound of my alarm telling me it's time to get up, I slowly rub my eyes and put on my slippers and walk into the bathroom of my average apartment and jump into the shower.

                         20 minutes later:
Finally done with my shower I get out and wrap a towel around my body and walk towards my closet to find a outfit for my day.
I end up going with a sundress since it's hot outside today. (Outfit at top of chapter)
After throwing on my sundress and curling my hair I get in my white bmw to go to my regular coffee shop. After about 15 minutes I arrive and am greeted by ms.evertt also known as the women who raised me since my parents died when I was 6.

"Oh heather there you are my dear I was worried that you weren't coming today" the old lady says softly.

"now when I have missed a day of coming in here? I just woke up a little late I'm sorry."I speak back.

"It's ok dear, do you want your usual?." She asks.

"Yes please."I answer

Once I try to pay she hits my hand and says,
"You don't pay and you know that."

"ok ok." I reply
Little did she know when she turned around to make my coffee I slipped it in her pocket. After getting my coffee I sit down at a table near the window which gives a good view of New York City, as I stare at the strangers walking by the cafe I hear a jingle letting me know someone has came in so I turn my head to face the door and see a new customer come in. He was around 6'7 and built very well and had tattoos all over his body which looked very nice, he also has brown hair and his ears pierced he looked as if he was crafted by the gods.

after realizing that he had caught me starring I return back to drinking my coffee and reading my book. After finishing my coffee I walk up to the counter where the stranger is too ask ms.evertt for a puppuccino for coco my lab who's almost three years old.

"ms.evertt." I call out

"Yes my dear?." She answers

"Can I also get a puppuccino for coco? It slipped my mind earlier."I ask softly feeling the strangers eyes burning through the side of my head.

"Oh of course dear."she replies

"Thank you!." I thank her

Getting out a five to pay for it she slaps my hand once again saying,

"Child I thought I told you to stop that nonsense!."she yells

"but-." I say before she cuts me off

"NO."she yells before I can speak

I sigh and wait for her to turn around before take out the money and quietly shoving it in her back pocket. I look to my side too see the stranger starring at me but turning his head once I look back at him, he looks nice I'll talk to him I think to myself.

"hi I'm heather!." I say to him

"I don't care." He replies in a monotone

"Well I do so what's your name? I haven't seen you around."I ask

"You don't know who I am?" He laughs under his breath as if I'm a idiot.

"Sorry do I know you or something?."I ask

"You should." He says while raising a eyebrow while leaning against the counter that sits in front of us.

"Here you go dear." ms.evertt says.

"Thank you! I have too go now but I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her.

"Ok sweetie!." She replies

"Bye stranger." I say to the mysterious man as I walk out of the cafe and drive home to my puppy.