Chapter 9

Heathers pov:
I patiently waiting outside for Xavier while he changes. After what felt like a eternity he finally was done and walked out of the room and closed the doors behind him.

we make our way down towards his kitchen passing hallways after hallways until we finally reach our destination. When we walk into the kitchen my eyes are pratically out of the sockets because of how big this kitchen is which has to cost more then 30,000 notes at the least, I mean it has black islands with gold marble and seats that are white and gold with two fridges that match the islands and chairs.

he must have noticed my starring because he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"So what do you want to eat?." He asks with a grin because of my gawking.

"Uhm what ever is fine." I reply

"a surprise it is." he says confidently

"do you need any help?." I ask not wanting to let him do everything since he's already let me stay the night and taken care of me.

"if i let you help it wouldn't be a surprise then would it tesoro?." he asks

" I guess not bu-.'' i try to push him to let me help but quickly get cut off

"Just sit down and be quiet please."He mumbles

"Whatever" i sneered

(10 minutes later)
"If soap fell on a dirty floor would the soap be dirty or would the floor be clean?." I ask xavier while I eat my pancakes that taste like heaven

"The soap would be dirty because of the germs it's collecting." He answers while drinking his protein shake.

"Yeah your right usually people say the floors clean when I ask them that."I say back.

"Well what do you think the answer to that question is?" He asks.

"The soaps dirty." I reply picking up my plate and bringing it too the sink.

"Let me get that." Xavier says while trying to take the plate.

"no no I've got it no worries." I say back.

"Heather just give me the plate." He says harshly.

"Fine." I reply

(10 minutes later)

"ok I'm ready to go!." I yell so Xavier can hear me from upstairs.

"Ok, come on." He says while he grabs his keys.

We soon walk into a giant garage with definitely more then 15 cars

"Which car?." He questions me

"mhm, the blue one!." I say excitedly

he chuckles and continues to walk towards the car and opens my door for me.

"Thank you." I softly thank him.

He lets out a hm before shutting my door once I get in and walking to his own side and starts the car.

---------------------------------------------------

I know this is a weird place to stop a chapter but I'm in class rn and my professor is yelling at me😩 you guys are worth it though