Chapter 12

Xaviers POV:
(Graphic warning⚠️)

"Where the fuck is my money Lorenzo?" I scowl at the beaten up man tied down.

"I d-don't have it I-I need more time p-please." He pleads with tears streaming down his bloody face.

Disgusting.

"I've given you over 5 months to get the money but instead of my money I've got video recording of you gambling it away!" I seethed at him before walking towards my variety of torture weapons laid out on a table.

I pick out my Machete and stride over towards him, the sounds of my shoes clicking with every step and his cries filling the room.

"PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE." He cries before me, shifting in the chair he's tied too.

My shoes stop when I reach him and push my machete towards his face and push it down his throat cutting it open in the process.

I shove it down all the way till his throat is cut straight in half.

After stepping back with a grin on my face before I call my men in too clean it up.

I walk out of the warehouse and towards the exit near my car.

stepping on gravel with every step until I make it too my car and pull out my keys to unlock it.

I swiftly sit down and close the door behind me before pressing the gas and going home.

Heathers POV:
It's been 4 days since I saw Xavier.

Blake's parents finally arrived from the business trip and I dropped him off around 4 hours ago.

I'm currently sitting in my beige silk pj shorts and my matching top while watching skins for the 4 time this week.

I finish the the last episode of skins and lift the Blanket from my body before getting up to take a shower before bed.

Making my way to my closet to find some new pjs I find a baby blue matching set and take it and head to my bathroom.

I scrub my head with my shampoo before rinsing it out completely then wash my body and rinse off.

I grab a soft white towel that I sat on the toilet and start to dry off when I hear what sounds like a case falling?

*CRASH*

I reach for my phone that's on the counter in the bathroom and lock the bathroom door before calling Xavier even though I should probably call the cops.

I hit call and put the phone up too my ear silently praying that he answers.

"Hello?" I hear xaviers voice answer making me sigh in relief.

"Xavier? I think someone broke into my apartment" I whispered before hearing the male voices come closer.

"Okay where are you right now?" He asked I could hear him getting into his car and him talking to people I think?

"I'm in my bathroom I was in the middle of my shower." I stated with my heart going 100 mph when I hear the voices emerge my bedroom and things crashing against the floor.

"Their in my bedroom now." I added while tears threaten my eyes.

"Don't make any noise and cut off the bathroom lights quickly." He demanded making me get up right away and shut off the light.

"Boss I dont think she's here" I hear a man call out.

"Did you check that room?" Another one questions making my eyes go wide hoping their not talking about the bathroom.