Chapter 14

Heathers POV:
I've been running for a while now I have to wee really bad too.

I have absolutely no clue where I am but I have no time to look around because these hoes are one my booty.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" I hear one of the men shout maybe about 20 feet away.

Jokes on them I use to be a track star.

I'm lying.

My legs are so close to giving up, I'm dehydrated and my neck and face hurts.

I hear nothing but my foot steps which is not a good sign at all, it should be but the men have been yelling for the last 43 minutes which means somethings off if their quiet.

Maybe their finally gone?

"Got you now bitch!" I hear a voice call from right behind me.

I feel myself being yanked by my hair making me whimper.

I knew I should have shaved my head.

"LET ME GO YOU MANIAC!" I scowl while scratching at his hands.

"Stop fucking scratching me your not a goddamn cat!" He seethes taking a bigger chunk of hair and wrapping it tighter around his hand.

"YOUR GONNA MAKE ME BALD STOP!" I scream, I wasn't even joking he has a grip like a child with their toys.

I continue to scratch him his crimson colored liquid spilling out of his skin.

I hear him groan when he looks down at his hand before I see him grab something out of his pocket.

A white cloth?

He stops walking and undoes a lid off of a bottle with his teeth and begins to put it onto the cloth.

He grips my hair once again and pulls me up where my back is facing his front, and my head held up.

I start to struggle out of his grip when I see him try to put the cloth over my face.

"STOP IT!" I scream while twisting around and yanking my head in every direction.

He grabs my chin and holds me still while he puts the cloth over my mouth making my knees go weak and my arms go limp.

Before my body shuts off completely.

Xaviers POV:
"As you all know a very important person to me has been taken by the Spanish mafia recently I was sent a video of her, Jacob you will track it I don't care if it's impossible get it fucking done by tomorrow." I demanded at my men.

"Ace and Owen I expect you guys too have all of the Spanish mafia's bases by tomorrow,the rest of you will be training and preparing for the war." I announced making multiple men nod in understanding.

nowhere to run now Adrian.

(The next day)

My men have been all over the place preparing since Jacob, ace and Owen were able to find the information leading us right too them.

They have over 8 bases but we narrowed it down and by where the video was taken we have reasons to believe it was base 3.

Which makes it much easier since this base is still in the same state unlike the others.

Stupid fuckers, making everything so much easier for us.

Heathers POV: (same time as Xavier)

God my head aches, it feels like super man punched me in my head over and over again.

I pry my dry eyes open, the air making them burn.

Oh I'm still here yayy.

Note the sarcasm.

I look down to see my wrists chained down with metal cuffs attached to a wooden chair that most likely is gonna get me a splinter in my booty.

Holy fudge there's blood all around my wrists!

ok I have to be smart about this, therefore I should just pretend to be asleep the whole time  so they won't bother me...

Hopefully.

I still have too wee I'm so close to just doing it in my pants.

But I don't wanna smell, maybe they can find it in their hearts to let me use the restroom if I ask nicely?

*CREEK*

I immediately let my head fall on my should and let my eyes close, when I hear the metal door open.

"You really thought you could run huh?" I hear that familiar voice scowl.

Awe man.

———————————————————————-
Authors note:
Anyways I promise this kidnapping shit will be over by the next chapter no worries I'm tired of it too.

Anyways go eat something and drink some water before I shove my pencil up your ass
Ok? Ok, ily bye