Chapter4

My eyes are practically out of my head while I stare at him in shock while he almost kills the man in front of us. Snapping out of my daze I get xavier off of him before he can do anymore damage.

"What the fuck were you thinking when u came out here this late huh?!" he screams at me.

"M-my dog needed food."I stuttered out

"Goddamnit heather." He mumbles

"I'm s-sorry."I say with my head down.

"It's not your fault amore I'm sorry for yelling, are you okay?" He questions

"I'm fine thank you." I say right before I hug him.

"Let me walk with you too your car just in case." He commands

"Ok it's just down here."I say back

We both walk to my car which was all the way down towards the end of the parking lot silently until we finally arrive at my car.

"Thank you again xavier." I say once more

"good night heather." He says back and walks off towards his car.

It's been a couple hours since the accident and I've been eating ice cream with coco and watching the notebook while I cry my eyes out.

The next morning:
I wake up on my couch with a big bowl of melted ice cream and coco next to me, after questioning my life for a couple minutes I finally get off the couch and get in the shower then get dressed in my workout clothes so I can head out to the gym since I go every Saturday. Chose a light pink top with some dark red/brown leggings.
(picture at beginning of story)

After getting dressed I head out to my car and jump in and started driving to the gym passing big and small buildings on my way.
About 20 minutes later I arrive and step out of my car and walk through the gym doors and go to the treadmill to start off my workout routine.

sometime later I finally got done on the treadmill and went too the punching bags to work on my fighting technique which is actually somewhat good since I've been training for over 2 years. I start punching the bag as hard as I can and keep think of the other night to motivate me to keep going.
god why am I so pathetic I couldn't fight off one man.

I quickly get pulled out of my thoughts as I see my friend ace coming over, me and ace have been friends for a little over 2 years he's gay but looks very muscular he also has a boyfriend named Harry they probably have the healthiest relationship I've ever seen in real life.

Ok ok I know this is a very short chapter but school is literally kicking my ass😭 so sorry loves❤️ I promise they will get longer as they go on