Chapter 7

Xaviers POV:

"boss we got a call that mr.asher wants to talk to you about the shipment at your nightclub." One of my men say to me.

"Hm Ok What Time?."I reply back

"9pm sir." He says

"Tell him I'll be there."I command

"Yes sir." My men say.

Guess I'm going to the club tonight.

(8:30 pm)

I walk out of my house and go to my underground parking garage to pick a car, I end up choosing a Chevrolet Corvette in black, I swiftly get in the drivers seat and take off towards my club.

After about 30 minutes of driving I make it too my club at exactly 9:00 and I walk into my vip lounge and wait for mr.asher so we can discuss these shipments.

Finally he arrives and the son of a bitch tries to scam me.

"I think it's only fair we get 60% instead of 50% because of the rising sales for cocaine lately." he says confidently

I watch as he smirks thinking he's fooling me.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out that half of that shit isn't even cocaine huh?." I question

His eyes grew wide and he shook his head.

"Mr.de Luca I swear that it is all cocaine like I promised you." He says with hints of fear in his voice.

I chuckle

"Take him." I order my men

I watch as they take him away and out of the room.

I exit the room and go back into the actual club and see a familiar body dancing on some dude, I get closer to try to see who it is and I quickly figure out it's heather and it doesn't seem as if she wants him on her which makes me even angrier.

  He's so fucking dead.

I walk over to them and punch the guy in the face and point for my men to take him and I throw heather over my shoulder and carry her to my car. While she tries to struggle out of my grasp I hold on tight so she can't. She soon figures out it's me and tries to say something but just ends up passing out instead.

I let out a low chuckle and look at her face and really pay attention to the little details such as her small freckles around her cheeks or her little dimples when she smiles in her sleep.

I jump into the drivers seat after i realize I had been studying her for way too long.

After a good half hour we finally reach my house and I take her up to my bedroom and order a maid to come change her out or her dress into one of my shirts that will probably be 3x bigger than her small figure.

After the maid finishes changing her I set a Tylenol and some water on the night stand and cut off the lights and walk out of the room.

What's your guy's thoughts on xavier?

504 words