Chapter 5

"COME ON HEATHER YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS LEFT" ace pushes me while I do my bench press workout.

"AND TIME" he yells out.

"I think you broke my ear drum."I reply

"Stop being dramatic, oh and we're going clubbing tonight and you can't say no because I already bought your ticket in."he commands

"wait what-." I began to speak before being cut off

"Shush I'll pick you up at 9pm sharp." he says before walking out of the gym

I giggle to myself after he walks out and I too began to gather my stuff and walk out towards my car and start it, and drive home.

Once I'm home I end up making Mac and cheese and watch Jessie even though it's a kids show it's the best show ever. After finishing my food I get up and empty my bowl into the trash can then I wash it out and walk towards my room checking the time too see it's 7pm which gives me two hours to do my hair and find a outfit.

I ended up wearing a rose gold dress and  some gold heels and I also curl my hair, and doing light makeup such as mascara, blush and high light since I didn't really need anymore and I hated the feeling of foundation.

(Dress at beginning of the chapter<3)

Not even 10 minutes after I finish getting dressed ace knocks on my door and pulls me out towards his car and starts to drive to the club.

                        (35 minutes later)
After a long car ride we finally arrive and get our fake ids ready which I never actually needed to use mine since they never even ask me. Soon we're next in line.

"Next." The guard calls out

"Show me your ids."he asks

"ok here you go." I reply and hand him the ids.

He looks up and down at the ids then us and says

"Alright you can go in now."he tells us

I watch as ace let's out a breathe he had been holding in and I giggle and walk through the metal door that leads into the club.

once we make our way into the club there's colorful lights everyone and sweaty bodies all on top of eachother, I quickly grab aces hand and lead us to the bar and ace orders the first round of shots.

hey loves, short chapter again I'm trying to post as much as I possibly can<3 love you all, stay safe babies