Chapter 7 - The Plan To Strike, Part II

Once the two masked heroes travel through a network of sewers, they emerge from a manhole within a factory. Seeing the machines and their weapons being put together on many assembly lines lets the duo know that they are inside the Technam Factory.

"This looks like the place that Karen mentioned," said Hyperlad. "Let's go to work!"

"Affirmative!" said Stridius.

The two of them run towards the assembly lines and begin to blast the machines away with their beam attacks before they could be assembled together to cause the Sandians further grief. The sprinklers from the ceiling begin to spread water to put out the fire.

Then, a loud sound is heard throughout the factory. It is the sound of a security alarm.

"Figured as such," Hyperlad said, while blowing up the remaining machines. After destroying the assembly lines along with the machines, Hyperlad and Stridius left the scene before the machines came.

-----------------------------------------

The other Sandians are having trouble dealing with the machines on their own routes while Karen and Joshua are dealing with the giant robot pursuing them on the middle road.

"The thing is still following us!" Joshua was getting increasing stressed.

"It seems like I will have to deal with this guy myself!" said Karen as she pulls a silver rectangular case from beneath her feet.

"What!? Are you insane!?" worried Joshua. "You can't-

Just before he could finish, Karen cut him off, "We can't afford to play it safe, Joshua! Everything is riding on this mission! I refuse to allow a giant tin can to mess this up!" Joshua reluctantly complies as Karen opens the carrier door and rolls out of it with the case in hand. The giant robot begins to slow down a little as it begins to target her.

"You want me, big boy!?" Karen mocks the giant robot. "Come and get me!"

She opens the silver case and grabs the steel plasma rifle. She begins firing at the robot immediately. The robot raises its right fist to crush her. Karen quickly moves out the way and fires at one of the joints of the robot's legs. It did some damage, but the mobility of the machine has not slowed down.

"Dammit! I thought it would slow down!" Karen grits her teeth in anger. "Damn you, RG-86!"

Karen retreats in the alleyways of the city with the robot hot on her trail, crashing into the buildings in the process

--------------------------------------

The masked fighters are having battles of their own as they are discovered by the sentries in the Technam Factory. The duo battle their way through the metal corridors of the factory, taking down the machines with their powers.

"Wanted to take this mission with a stealthy approach," Stridius says while slicing the head off of a humanoid robot with his hand transformed into a sharp weapon.