Chapter 12 - Fighting In The Sky

Beneath the Elder's house is a huge shelter that protects the villagers from harm. The villagers are scared of the demons outside. Some of them are praying to Phados for comfort. The Elder Napu is concerned about her people, but she trusts Jason and Malcolm, two boys from another world to rights the wrongs of the demons in Gale Garden.

-------------------------------------

The battle continues on in the skies and the two Wayfarers duke it out with the demons. Since they are away far above the village, Hyperlad and Stridius can now go all out.

"Take this!" said Hyperlad, kicking one of the demons in the face. Surprisingly, the demon catches his leg. "Uh-oh!" The demon then punches Hyperlad with great force, sending him flying towards the ground below.

"Hyperlad!" Stridius calls out to him. He stretches his left arm to grab his friend, but he is interrupted by Saadoc and his group.

"If you want to save your dumb friend," Saadoc mocks. "Then, give me a good show! Hahahaha!"

"Fine!" said Stridius, pulling back his arm. This time, he morphs his arm into a blade.

"Get the other one!" Saadoc commanded his group. "Leave this one to me!" The demons does what he has commanded and flies to Hyperlad.

"You think you can take me!?" the red demon mocks him.

"Why don't you try and find out, Redass?" Stridius shoot back with an insult of his own.

"That's it! You're dead!" Saadoc shouted. He flies towards Stridius with the intent to kill.

Meanwhile, Hyperlad is currently dealing with the demons that Saadoc sent after him. Dealing with this many demons alone proves to be quite the challenge, but Hyperlad isn't backing down.

"Get a load of this!" a black demon shouted, firing dark beams at Hyperlad.

"Crap!" said Hyperlad, using his arms in an X-formation to block these attacks. Hyperlad blocks the attacks, but however, he did receive damage from the dark beams.

"Allow me to follow up with an attack of my own," one of the demon taunts, raising his arm up to throw another dark beam at Hyperlad.

Hyperlad dodges out of the way as the demon throws a dark beam blast at his direction. The red and black fighter may have taken some damage, but he is not going to let that stop him.

Stridius and Saadoc are doing battle with each other. The two of them trade blows after blows, while trying to kill each other. Stridius defends himself from the assault of Saadoc, using his morphed blade. He tries to slash at Saadoc, but the demon leader is quick.

"Aww, what the matter?" Saadoc mocks. "Can't catch me!?"

"Enough of your BS!" Stridius shoots back. He flies at Saadoc with blinding speed that he is able to get a good slash off him.

"Damn you!" shouted Saadoc. The demon fires red laser beams at Stridius.

Luckily, Stridius morphs his blade into a round shield to protect himself. 'That was close!' thought Stridius. 'Seems like I can only morph one of my arms at a time.'

Hyperlad fires an energy blast from his left hand, incinerating three of the demons. Now he is down to one. The blue demon with black hair is shaking in terror after seeing his comrades get annihilated.

"Oh, shit! This is bad!" the blue demon whimpered.

"So, you give up?" asked Hyperlad. "Or do we have to finish this? Either way, you're screwed!"

 "Or do we have to finish this? Either way, you're screwed!"