Honeymoon Trip 1

The wedding of Li Yu and Zhuang Wei was held in the cathedral by the sea. The two wore black suits of the same style, with a simulated robot dog on their heels.

The robot dog is covered in white fluff, fluffy and supple, with a pair of eyes open, running up and down, a little stupid, and a little cute.

Its name is 1551, and it can hold newspapers and slippers for the owner, and it can also control the family system and help the owner take care of all daily affairs.

Occasionally, you can be a hacker and find some excitement.

Li Yu became the main god from a small task worker, and then stepped down from the altar to become an ordinary human with an incalculable lifespan.

Relying on his husband as one of the two leaders with the greatest rights, he used the relationship to save 1551, which was about to be destroyed.

In 1551, I heard that human pets are very happy and their lives are protected by law. In addition to eating, sleeping and playing, the owner will often buy new clothes to wear.

This kind of day is what it dreams of.

So when Li Yu asked him what kind of body he wanted, 1551 said without thinking, "I want to be a pet dog with a high-valued face that is well-loved, never grows up, and can run and jump."

Li Yu fulfilled its wish that afternoon, and with the help of the technical department of the Administration, transferred all the 1551 programs to the simulation puppy.

1551 opened his eyes, his tail was wagging happily, and the milky and milky bark stunned everyone present.

With the image of a pet dog, he tried his best to please the beloved, and successfully moved into the big villa, with its own spacious large kennel, with various forms of energy blocks stacked in the dog basin, and the day was happy.

Within two days of Ge Youtan's good days on the dog mat, 1551 was brought to this church, and the owner was forced to tie a red bow.

Niangli, its short claws can't be pulled off.

Suddenly a kick on the butt, 1551 turned his head, raised the dog's chin, and faced a pair of cold black eyes.

It stretched out its pink tongue, licked its nose, shuddered, and gave up fighting with the bow tie. Its little furry butt began to twist and slowly continued to walk forward.

The wedding is very simple, vows, rings, everyone's cheers and blessings, without too much tedious and fancy process.

As soon as it was over, the two owners took it and left the church and got into a black luxury car.

A small light screen appeared on 1551's head, and a line was typed on the screen, "Where to go next?"

Li Yu picked up the puppy, leaned back into the man's arms, and thought for a while and said, "Go on your honeymoon. "

Thousands of worlds, you can go wherever you want, and you're so happy to fly.

Li Yu is eagerly looking forward to it.

The car arrived at the bureau, and Li Yu followed Zhuang Wei to the top floor and into the office.

The white marble floor of the office was reflected by the sunlight. As soon as 1551 entered, he chased after the reflective spots and thrashed, like a little madman.