6.16

Of course, Li Yu will not refuse the request made by the mission objective.

    Soon, the two ended their second official call.

    After a few lifetimes, Li Yu has a thorough understanding of the tastes of the mission goals, likes light, unsatisfactory, and very good to feed.

    He walked towards the kitchen, and the menu in his mind had taken shape.

    In the kitchen, the chef and a few laid hands have already started to prepare the dishes. It is not too busy. When the young man came in, the chef gave a sigh of relief, knowing that there must be another table to order food.

    Li Yu took the menu from the chef and copied a few dishes from the menu.

    The chef looked at it twice, most of it was home-cooked food, and a small part was the signature dishes in the shop.

    He pinned the menu to the board with a thumbtack and asked, "The two tables tonight are enough and can't be picked up anymore."

    "Understood." Li Yu pretended to stretch out his hand and took out a few times in his pocket, frowning and pulling out his hand. Out, "Master Cai, do you have smoke?"

    Chef Cai said yes, took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, smoked one and handed it over, "Do you want a lighter?"

    Li Yu said yes, and then took it from the other party After that, use one hand to block the wind and lean the head to light the smoke in the mouth.

    He imitated the way the original owner smoked, and thought he was handsome and took a sip with his eyes open, his itch itchy, and began to cough again.

    The sound of coughing coughed, and Chef Cai was frightened back again and again, thinking he had something wrong.

    Li Yu choked with blushing and cried, and said to the chef with a bitter face, "It sucks too much." They

    are all old smokers. Naturally, he reached out and patted a few times on the young man's back.

    Li Yu hurried over, wiped tears from the corners of his eyes, and then took another sip, glancing at the chef without noticing himself, and quickly spit out the smoke.

    Chef Cai smelled the smoke, and his addiction was also guilty.

    Great, we have to draw everyone together, and it ’s natural to say something.

    Like Li Yu's old fritters, he spit out a smoke and asked, "Cookie Cai, I remember if you are right, you have been in Red Moon for three years."

    "Yeah, I have been working here since Mr. Tang opened the shop."

    When people are middle-aged, they become nostalgic. Before Li Yu started to ask, Chef Cai began to recall, "I remember when I opened the store, the business in the store was really bad, and I didn't know who it was. Spread the news online, saying that a boss had suffered a fire when he opened a store here. "

    Li Yu knew nothing about it.

    Although the original owner and Tang Song have grown up from childhood, they have different ambitions, one is at ease to be a rice worm, and the other wants to start a small business.

    In addition to meeting and drinking together, chatting about things, Tang Song did not say much about his career.

    "What time did I not know?" Li Yu asked.

    "I remember it very well just two months after the opening." Chef Cai bit his cigarette butt and continued, "The business was very bad that day, and the number of customers can count with five fingers. The waiters were doing nothing in the lobby. Someone started playing with their mobile phones, playing with them, and saw a local gossip, saying that our Red Moon has been fired, and it is unlucky, who is unlucky. "