Honeymoon Trip 2

Zhuang Wei looked at the two closed windows, wrinkled his eyebrows, and his face was dark, confirming in his mind whether his current coordinates were consistent with the coordinates of his lover.

    After comparing the coordinates with the signboard above, he was sure that he had not found the wrong place.

    Thinking of the lazy look of the young man just lying on the window, Zhuang Wei pressed his eyebrows and raised his foot to walk into the Nanfeng Pavilion.

    The inside of the museum has been sorted out in order, and only a few tables and chairs are still incomplete, and they have not had time to replace them.

    The tortoise who was working hard to carry the new table and chairs saw someone coming in, stopped his hand and looked over, showing disapproval, "Where is the beggar, go out." Zhuangwei used his

    horse for four days. In addition to feeding the horse at the station, he only took a rest in the inn. There was dust all over his body.

    In addition, most of the cloth produced by Tanglin Kingdom is rough, not as smooth as the silk and satin produced by Xiling. People who don't know will only think that he came from which country.

    Zhuang Wei didn't get angry either. He lowered his head and glanced at his outfit, turned around, and led the horse away.

    The person I'm looking for is in this Nanfeng Pavilion. I can't run away. Anyhow, I'm here for my honeymoon. How can I be unkempt?

    Walking straight along the street and passing by a high-end clothing store, Zhuang Wei went in and made a circle, then came out, with a baggage in his hands.

    There is a good inn not far from the clothing store. The store is built firmly and has not been affected by the earthquake. The man strode in, not waiting for the shopkeeper to open, and took out an ingot of silver and placed it on the counter.

    "An upper room with hot water for bathing and fresh food. Also, the horse at the door has to be fed good horse feed." The

    shopkeeper blinked and recovered, and hurriedly took away the twelve silver ingots. Tuck it into the drawer.

    Turning his head and shouting at Xiao Er who was busy, "Come here quickly and take this master to Room No. 1 Tianzi."

    Xiao Er hurriedly walked forward and led the way from the first floor to the second floor.

    He pushed open Tianzi No. 1 room, bowed and invited people in, "You rest first, and I will fetch you water right away."

    Zhuang Wei nodded slightly, waited for someone to leave, and turned to go to the window.

    As soon as the window opens, you can see the Nanfeng Pavilion when you raise your eyes. In front of the open window opposite him, the young man I've seen before is lying on the window frame again, drooping his eyebrows, and fainting at any moment. Looks like.

    Zhuang Wei raised his eyebrows and untied his cuffs, revealing his modified bow and crossbow.

    Then he folded and walked to the front of the case, quickly researched the ink, and wrote a note.