6.42

Li Yu was afraid of missing important information, and pointed at each word.

In xxx AD, foreign enemies invaded, and the mountains and rivers faced fragmentation.

The king at that time was faint and timid, deceived by the traitor, and advocated surrender.

These words were spread to the outside of the palace by intentional people. The people's opposition became more and more fierce. The intentional people took the opportunity to provoke and started the civil war while the people's hearts were disordered.

The foreign enemies have not yet invaded, and the country has fallen apart.

There were more and more dead people. The red blood stained the soil black, and the county town that was the frontier fortress was broken overnight.

The displaced people took the rest of their belongings and chose to migrate to the most fortified city.

Before leaving, they gathered together to make a decision, dig a big pit, and throw the dead people into the pit with the soldiers. After sprinkling herbs to prevent the plague, the corpse mountain was buried with the excavated mud.

At that time, people believed in ghosts and gods.

So many people died in a sudden, the people jointly wrote a letter, hoping to rename this county to Yangcheng, in order to suppress the yin hidden in the mass grave.

There are too many people dying in this incident, and there are records in various historical records.

I don't know if Feng Shui was damaged because of the mass grave. Over the next few hundred years, the place was used as a cemetery or as a guillotine for capital punishment.

At that time, there was no coordinate data or house number, and Li Yu could not judge whether this was the location of the Red Moon.

He turned backwards, and since then, there have been many death-related incidents in this land.

Time has changed to modern times.

The once mass grave and execution platform became the church cemetery.

Li Yu, "..."

This piece of land seems to be stamped with the ominous seal of death. No matter how the times change, it will always be related to the dead.

Soon after the church was built, a war broke out and the church became a refuge.

The priest prayed every day that the war could let go of this poor place, but obviously, God did not hear his prayer.

A group of invaders broke in and killed everyone violently. Before leaving, they set a fire and burned everything.

After the group of perpetrators left, well-meaning people dug the burned people out of the burnt charcoal ash and transferred them to the graveyard behind the church.

Since then, whenever midnight comes, someone will hear the miserable cry and the fire burning the wood, making a bloody crackle.

Over time, the city that had been renamed Beicheng was given the title of ghost town.

In the seventh year after the church was turned into nothing, the war was extinguished.

The city is facing reconstruction and every place has been re-planned, including this ominous land.

The stone paved road was pried open, replaced with sand, covered with asphalt, and trampled by.

The buildings on both sides of the road have changed from low-rise bungalows to small high-rise buildings, and in the following decades, they have become steel jungles, showing the world the growth of the city.