6.50

The original Sheng Yiming was dead and died in that fire, and the reason why his physical body is now active is because the mission target is being manipulated.

    Today, all the texture is destroyed and re-grown, it is a truly fresh body that belongs to the goal itself.

    Even though I figured this out, Li Yu still couldn't calm down. The situation inside the coffin was too tragic. The blood that surrounded the coffin was shaking with the changes in the body of the man, making a slight clatter.

    Those voices were amplified several times in the ears, disturbing people.

    Li Yu was afraid that he couldn't bear to do the stupid thing of smashing the coffin again, and made the system turn off the light screen.

    The reorganization of the body will not be completed again and again, the new muscles, blood vessels, and skin will split apart again and again, falling off from the bones, and growing out again.

    This terrible experience is repeated repeatedly, and the severe pain is like a bone-eating maggot, and it clings to every cell.

    The green tendons of Sheng Yiming's forehead jumped suddenly, leaving only the fingers of his bones to pinch his palm, and his consciousness fainted.

    His consciousness drifted away, dreaming of strange scenes.

    In his dream, he was illegitimate, who was kicked out of the house, and he was kicked out with him, as well as his mother, a woman who wanted to rely on her posture to gain power.

    The purpose of relying on the child to obtain money was not achieved. The mother tore the gentle mask disguised for many years to reveal the vicious essence.

    She took the so-called breakup fee to get around, gambling, drinking, and learned to vent her grievances to her children.

    After getting drunk, some people will reveal the most violent aspect hidden in their hearts, and they will say many truths that they would not say on weekdays.

    In the middle of the day, my mother came back from the outside with a breath of alcohol, accompanied by a young stranger.

    He just looked at it more curiously, and the mother who suddenly smashed the empty wine bottle grabbed her hair and slammed it against the wall, pointing at the tip of his nose to call him useless. It was her hard work that gave birth to waste.

    The seven or eight year olds already know a lot of things. He knows how unbearable these words are, but he is not sad.

    It was as if he had been numb for such a long time.

    One evening, once again escaping from the mad mother, he walked barefoot on the street.

    After the scalp was scratched and torn, the toe was kicked with high heels, and the fingernails were turned over. Many people who passed by could not help but look back at the poor child.

    But it is just to see, no one wants to lend a helping hand.

    City life is very busy. Everyone has to face high prices, rent, and intense work. There is no leisure and extra thought to control the life and death of others.

    Unconsciously, he crossed the bustling streets and entered an old city.

    The streets of the old city are old and dilapidated. The traffic between people and dragons is mixed, and the security is not as good as in other cities. This is a place that is almost abandoned.

    But unexpectedly, there is an orphanage here.

    The orphanage is also shabby, with iron doors hanging and crumbling, the road leading to it is not flat, some of the floor tiles are broken, and some are turned into two sections, and on both sides of the road, there are various kinds of flowers called unnamed Weeds.