Exchange Terms

Sheng Yiming looked at the young man with something hidden in his eyes, "Yes, neither."

Li Yu, "What do you mean?"

Sheng Yiming slid the hand against the young man's cheek, buckled the thin shoulder below, and the thumb fell into the depression of the collarbone With a slight effort, the remaining four fingers pressed the entire young man into his arms.

The man's chest is wide and warm, and his heartbeat is close, Li Yu raises his head, his chin rests on the other's chest muscles, and presses down deliberately.

He urged, "You talk."

"It's not time yet." Sheng Yiming bowed his head, breathing and intertwined with the youth.

He rubbed his nose with the tip of his nose, his deep voice with an imperceptible tremor, "If I leave first, I will definitely wait for you in another world, no matter how long, no matter if you come back or remember me, I will wait You. "

Li Yu's heart was so painful that he twisted his eyebrows and puzzled," I will not forget you, how can I forget you. "

This person gave him too much love, No matter where he goes, he will hold them like treasures.

Time, space, and any obstacles, to him, are just a wall of obstruction, which can be pushed down or over.

Sheng Yiming kissed the young man's lips lightly, "No one can say what is going to happen, you just have to remember what I said."

"I remember." Li Yu sighed in his heart, and he understood what.

There is a strong external force between him and the target. This external force can easily separate them, but who is this person, will it be the mysterious backing behind him who has never appeared?

Rolling wheels in the hallway, the nurse pushed the treatment car in and wanted to give the patient some nutrient solution.

Li Yu pressed the corners of his swollen eyes and stared quietly at the bedside. The silver infusion needle was pushed into the vein a little by the nurse.

His eyelashes moved slightly, and he thought of something, "1551, the content of the test that the target participates in is relatively confidential. I know you will not say it even if you know it. Can you tell me something else? For example, what is my mission? What happened. "

1551 said," That's what happened. "

" ... "Li Yu was speechless." Brother, can't you go around, what the hell is going on, who collected the love words can open the toolbox and get the bad idea of ​​the props. ? "

1551," can not say. "

things to this point, must also be kept confidential, it seems content to set the task of identity is not low.

"Is the goal set?" Li Yu was incredible.

The system thought for a while and revealed a little, "That's not true."

Li Yuge said out loud, "That's my backer."

The task content of the task makers are all formulated by the Planning Department of the Administration Bureau, and the goal is to be tested. Those who are indeed not qualified to participate in setting the task content.

After much deliberation, only the senior management bureau can interfere with the Planning Department.

Sheng Yiming turned his head and looked over, "What's the matter?"