Three Questions

Li Yu looked at his finger in surprise. Can he just be so sleepy with the big brother?

Special Assistant saw this scene dumbfounded, screaming wildly with his throat, "Help, help me!"

Li Yu looked over, the heart in the heart-eater's hand was gone, and the claws with black nails were pressing on Special Assistant Chest, ready to take out the heart inside.

It can be seen that the counterfeit special assistant is really afraid of ghosts, and his legs are shaky, and it is estimated that he will pee his pants if he goes on like this.

With golden fingers, Li Yu's guts grow exponentially, slap in the face.

The ecstasy was probably arrogant, beaten stunned, and forgot to respond. Starting with the slap mark, his face was like smoke from the burning, his large pieces of cracked skin cracked, and the meat in his face fell on the shoulders of Special Assistant.

Special assistant's eyes widened to the extreme, his eyes turned with the dark red flesh, and finally fixed on the ground.

The rotten pieces of meat exude a burnt smell. Occasionally a little bit of red Mars, Suzuki becomes a black powder and disappears in place.

Li Yu squatted down to take a closer look, the gangster's yang's lethality is so great, it should be attributed to the phoenix flying out of the [Rebirth] card.

The stronger the ghost's strength, the greater the effect of yang. So the one that came out from under the floor was just poked and hung up, while the heart-ghost only ignited a light bulb because of a slap.

Li Yu is not very optimistic. The yang in his body comes from the gift of Sheng Yiming, and his stock is limited.

As more and more ghosts come into contact, the yang will only become less and less ... he must have a quick decision.

The scorched smell gradually thickened, and Special Assistant felt a slack on his back. When he turned around and looked back, the sweetheart disappeared.

"Hoo ..." A long breath, special help leaned against the hard wall behind, wiped the virtual sweat.

The ghosts in the hallway were attracted by the yin qi, and both of them were surrounded before and after. They could not retreat and could only stand still.

Li Yu sighed at his baby's fingers and put his arms on the shoulders of Special Assistant. "I'll ask you three questions, not many."

Special Assistant was scared and scared. "We can't wait until we escape!" "No.

" Li Yu sneered. "What should you do if you

fail to pay the bill after you escape." Special help is guilty. He really planned this. He secretly revealed that he will be criticized when he returns. It will also affect the year-end award. For Qian Ruming, the consequences are quite serious.

Li Yu glanced around.

Because the two leading strikers were damaged, the rest of the ghosts knew his strength, so they dared not get close.

They stared at the two strangers in the center of the circle, drooling, so that the living people with strong yin were the best upper body objects for them, especially the one who was scared and screamed.

What I should have said, Li Yu did not intend to make any further preparations. He asked directly, "Who is the person behind me?"

Special Assistant's fearful face flashed a little confused, "No one behind you."