6.26

The morning light is faint, the sun has shown most of its face from under the horizon, but the car whistle downstairs has already sprang up one after another. The office workers set off early and wanted to avoid the peak.

    When Li Yu opened his eyes, there was a wave of wailing.

    He got up from the bed and entered the bathroom. The person in the mirror was like a cat, with another color on his skin.

    Both the person outside the mirror and the person inside glared, and they were a little dazed.

    Li Yu's mouth was tight, and it was not until the last minute last night that he was forced to ask that he really knew Sheng Yiming's identity.

    The man asked him how he knew. There was always only one answer, guess.

    It may be that these two words are too provocative. After listening, the mission goal becomes a mad dog, absolutely.

    Li Yu sighed, squeezed himself with toothpaste, and began to brush his teeth stupidly. He rubbed his back and rubbed it with a few strokes. The mood was complicated, and there was a little satisfaction.

    Recalling that before falling asleep, the man said hypnotically to his ear, "Don't be afraid of me ..." Li Yu couldn't help but smirk.

    Some people look at the strong, but in fact they are vulnerable and helpless.

    He glanced down at his hand. Last night, he used this hand to smooth the man's hair over and over again.

    Thinking of the other person's cold hair and skin, Li Yu shivered. Afterwards, he felt uncomfortable, and at the same time he was very happy. Fortunately, the human form used, if he uses another form, he is afraid that he will There is a deep shadow over things like taking a boat or a plane.

    Li Yu patted his face with his empty hand, calming himself quickly, tidying himself up in two or three times and leaving the room.

    Sheng Yiming was sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper. He heard the movement and looked up at him, and smiled softly.

    His shirt was surprisingly suitable for young people.

    Li Yu's legs were cool, and he sat on the stool uncomfortably. "When did you get up, Mr. Sheng?"

    Sheng Yiming, "an hour ago."

    No one knew that he didn't need to sleep at all. He used to deal with work to pass the time all night long. Last night to this morning, it was the first time he made an exception.

    Thinking of the taste, the tongue greedily scratched the canine teeth, and the thin lips made a nice curve. "Let's eat first."

    Li Yu picked up the spoon and began to drink porridge. He looked up with two sips. Something as soft as light makes him look like a lazy beast full of food and drink.

    Sheng Yiming turned a page of the newspaper, reached out and pressed the youth's head, and pressed down, "Concentrate on eating." After

    peeping and being caught, Li Yu was red-eared and quickly grabbed a few mouthfuls of rice in his mouth to ease the awkward.

    After the meal, he took the initiative to brush the bowl, and halfway, the doorbell of the living room rang.

    The probe went out and it was Miss Secretary who sent the clothes.

    The clothes are prepared for him, and the casual style is not bad.

    After changing into new clothes, Li Yu was taken to work by Sheng Yiming and went to work until he arrived at the parking lot on the first floor of the company. It didn't respond. It is really that things are developing faster than he imagined.