New Rules

"No, don't drink." Special Assistant's voice trembled, and the whole body entered an emergency state.

Sheng Yiming seemed calmer, without any guilty conscience.

He walked to the sofa, his waist bent, and one arm supported the sofa behind the young man, half-closing his lover in his arms.

"How did you wake up?" The

two people slept for a long time. Suddenly one of them was absent, and the other was easily awakened.

This is the case with Li Yu now.

At first he thought that the man was thirsty in the middle of the night, got up and drank water, and after a long while did not hear the movement back, he simply got out of bed and left the room, but saw the light on the guest bedroom on the other side of the living room.

Just about to walk over, I saw two people walking out one after the other.

Li Yu swallowed in a small mouth, not ready to answer, he raised his face after drinking water, and asked slowly, "Why are you, why are you up again?"

Sheng Yiming said in a dull tone, "I heard a noise, let's take a look."

special assistant raised his hand and said, "Right, I can not sleep most of the night, before crunching buy fitness equipment in the room, did not think the two of you gave to wake up."

Having ha ha ha laugh or two, Not to mention the effect of regulation, but to make the atmosphere more embarrassing.

Lee fish put down the cup, in the bottom of the glass coffee table and crash out Cui Xiang, "I remember, you buy a new rowing machine is placed in that room you sleep, rather than the other end of the living room guest bedroom."

Special assistant After looking at the big guy who didn't intend to explain, he could only continue to search for the lie of the intestines and scrape the stomach, "Just ... just that, oh, my fitness equipment is not too noisy, just thinking about finding another room to put it in I just went there to check the environment. As for the sir, he followed the noise ... "

Li Yu looked at the two silently, like the empress lady who interrogated Xiaosan and the derailed husband . His eyes were very cold and his momentum was full.

Sheng Yiming couldn't calm down anymore, he felt guilty, took the young man's arm, and changed the topic, "Why is the arm so cold?"

1551 called in the host's mind, "They are cheating you together, when the task target gets up, there is no sound outside, I I think, I think ... "

Li Yu listened to it and supported me , knowing that something must have happened in the middle," What do you think? "

1551 said," The big brother's body may have a problem. When he got up, he almost fell. "

Li Yucong Standing on the sofa, his eyes turned around the man's face, and suddenly he stood on his feet, his nose tipped to the lips of the other party, "the mouth is open, I smell it."

Sheng Yiming, "..."

special assistant, "..."

When Sheng Yiming took the medicine, he swallowed it raw and did not drink water. His tongue is still bitter.

He pursed his lips, trying to disperse the smell with saliva in his mouth.

Li Yu's face was different from the previous harshness. He said to the man who was doing small movements with a reprimanded tone, "What do you swallow, open your mouth." A