Lord God

The galaxy is boundless, except for the starlight is darkness.

Li Yu found that he did not return to Central City immediately after his death. His consciousness spread all around, there was no marginal extension, unguarded, and there were many surprising messages in his mind.

For example, he is the master of this space.

He has no form, only consciousness, dissociated from the center city, no pain perception, no emotion, like a piece of stone abandoned in the desert, facing eternal time lapse.

Looking at one small world after another was created by Gu Shen's hands, and also looking at the person called the rule, who was impersonal and ruthlessly maintained the order of each small world.

Both of them call him Lord God.

Many years ago, Li Yu woke up from chaos and created the central city, and then selected two of the best human beings as creators and rules from the central city.

He divided his power into three parts, and left a part to himself to support the smooth operation of thousands of worlds, and the other two were devoted to creators and rules.

I ca n't remember how many years have passed, the galaxy space I 've been used to has become unbearable.

Li Yu left most of his power in the galaxy, betting his consciousness on a dying baby who had just been born, would not cry, would not make trouble, had no hearing or smell.

Opening his eyes again, he became an ordinary human with potential spiritual power.

Due to physical reasons, the baby was abandoned at the door of the orphanage with a silver carp lock hanging around his neck.

At that time, the snow fell, the snow fell down, and the sight was the pine branches covered with snow.

This is the first picture that Li Yu saw about the central city and about the real world.

He stayed under the tree for a long time until the night came, the street lights dyed the snowy ground to pale orange, and the door of the orphanage finally opened.

A woman in her forties, rubbing her hands and holding a handbag, is ready to go shopping.

After walking through the big pine tree, the woman stopped at her feet and stepped back, seeing a little pink swaddle lying under the pine root.

The swaddle was not thick, and there was no crying of the baby inside, but she saw that the swaddle was exposed with light, black hair.

The soles squeaked on the snow.

There is a human face in front of Li Yu's eyes. A woman, in her thirties, with long hair, soft facial features, and loving eyes mixed with distress and surprise.

He felt that he was hugged.

The woman is the young dean of the orphanage. Her darkened eyes are cleared, and her heart has changed. She is amused. When she sees that the child is not responding, she starts to worry.

It is generally abandoned, either the two parents, or a single parent is not able to raise, or the body is defective, the parents do not want this child ... With the silly expression of the child now, the dean immediately took the child to the hospital .

The hospital is a government hospital connected to the orphanage and is responsible for the health problems of the children in the orphanage.

After entering, there is no need to line up, and the child is given priority to the examination room.