Extra 1

TC Group was originally just a small company. His first person in charge, named Zhuang He, had the brain and technology to develop the small company a little bit.

With the injection of funds from various sources, the company is intertwined and the root systems are spreading wildly. It is impossible to pass the throne to the next generation as smoothly as the ancient emperor.

And inside the TC has already defaulted to brutal fighting to determine the future helm.

So the second person in power, the son of Zhuanghe, was soon overturned shortly after he took office.

After this, the dealer couldn't find an opportunity to get up, but fortunately, there was still stock support.

The comfortable environment is easy to breed inertia. The dealers gradually lose their desire to compete for fame and profit. Some of the children in the family are mostly unenthusiastic.

Zhuang Wei's father is one of them. He is the great-grandson of Zhuang's heir.

Because there is Zhuanghe 's wife, who is the head and mother of the Zhuang family, he returns to play, but he dare not get the woman outside until he meets Zhuang Wei 's mother.

Zhuang Wei 's mother is Chen Lisha, an uncompromising beauty. She lived with her mother in the old city of the central city in her early years.

The old city area of ​​the central city is not large, the houses are dilapidated, the street planning is not scientific enough, and the streets and alleys are stale and decaying.

Most people living here are in poor economic conditions. Some are only able to do manual work, some are not doing business properly, and some are like criminals in the sewers who only dare to hide in shady places to steal chickens and dogs.

Chen Lisha had been fed up with this place for a long time, and since she was a child, she looked forward to leaving to live a new life in the prosperous and wealthy area.

At the age of twenty-two, her dream came true.

At that time, Chen Lisha, as a liquor salesman, met Zhuang Wei's father, Zhuang Yi, at the work bar.

Zhuang Yi loves to play, is rich, the city is not deep, and can even be said to be simple-minded. After a preliminary understanding of the other party's personality, hobbies, and family conditions, Chen Lisha took him as the number one goal to climb high.

Through hard work, she succeeded.

Zhuang Yi was confused for five times, and soon led people into his own villa.

The villa is more than 400 square meters above and below, luxuriously decorated, all in and out are luxury cars, and there are servants.

Chen Lisha is obsessed with her current life and does not want to withdraw. She is trying various methods and is pregnant unexpectedly.

Anyone knows that Zhuang Yi is a scum. After learning the news, he showed no joy, and ordered her to kill the child on the spot.

Although the old lady and mother reached the age when most of their bodies had entered the soil, they were ruthless in their manners.

In her opinion, even if the dealer can no longer get up, he can't continue to lose in her hands. So early on, she told her children and grandchildren that marriage matters must be listened to by her. Other than that, she didn't recognize it, whether it was a golden lady who wanted to marry into a wealthy man, or a wild seed of unknown origin.

To the best of Zhuang Yi's knowledge, there was a banker's side branch who had made such a mistake before.

The married family has some relationship with the TC Group, and the two sides bless each other, which is indeed good for the bankers who have fallen.