6.37

Mother Ding has n’t seen her son for a long time. The loving eyes have been sticking to his son, and he is reluctant to move away. When he saw his head drooping in silence, he thought that it was uncomfortable and hurriedly asked, "Xiaoyao, you What's wrong, is it uncomfortable? "

    She thought, her brow furrowed, and said softly," Is it too long to be hungry and your stomach is uncomfortable ? Mom asked the waiter to bring the hot porridge over. "

    Li Yu then waved his hand, "No, there is nothing uncomfortable." As soon as the words fell, he glanced at the group of veterans in suits and leathers walking towards him.

    Li Yu is totally not afraid of showing affection or something outside, but the original father and mother can't stand this stimulation.

    Thinking about it, he glanced in the direction of the door again, not knowing whether it was a coincidence. The group of people seemed to be coming in his own direction.

    While Mother Ding turned her head to speak to the waiter, he hurriedly secretly walked in front of the crowd.

    Unfortunately, God seemed unwilling to help, and Sheng Yiming just bowed his head and said something to the person beside him, avoiding his sight.

    Li Yu felt bitter in his heart and sighed in frustration. When it was over, the dinner table was in the Shura field. It was terrible to think about it.

    The second child is in a daze, but he has been observing his brother.

    He turned his cup of tea and gave a chuckle. "Ding Lian, what's the eye twitching, who is so excited to see?"

    Li Yu raised his hand and rubbed his eyelids.

    Sheng Yiming was tall and handsome, standing among a group of men who were either bald or with a beer belly. He was noticed by many people in the hotel, including the Ding family.

    I saw the man striding forward and stopped at an empty table, just next to the Ding family's dining table.

    Sheng Yiming was very purposeful, straightly pulled the chair behind Li Yu to sit down, and greeted the smiling lobby manager with an eager smile. "Go talk to the guests at this table and ask him if he can swap with our reserved box, no. Any price difference compensation is required. "The

    lobby manager said, " Do you still need to ask for instructions? The hotel's private rooms are luxuriously decorated and equipped with two dedicated waiters. They have to book three days in advance. "

    White picks up a box, and the fool refuses.

    Facts have proved that many people in this world are savvy people. After the call of the lobby manager, the other side said thank you repeatedly, and did not refuse at all.

    "Mr. Sheng, do you still follow the order we set before?" Hanging up the phone, the lobby manager waited cautiously. "Or you can order something else."

    Sheng Yiming, "No, just follow the order you ordered. "

    Without deliberately, Li Yu heard the conversation behind him clearly.

    Drinking tea with his head down, he removed the stool and stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Just at this moment, the man in the back suddenly turned his head.

    The pair of deep eyes flashed just the right surprise, the thin lips opened slightly, the tone of surprise, "Ding Lian, what a coincidence."

    Li Yu, "..."