I Dreamed of You

It was early in the morning, and there were no other people in the corridor. Sheng Yiming sat beside Li Yu and quietly looked at him with his face tilted.

His fingers hesitated for a moment, covering the back of the young man's hand, holding it lightly and releasing it momentarily. After a few seconds, he couldn't bear the quietness, and couldn't help touching his face.

The gentle touch is transmitted to the heart through the fingertips. The man is like a drug addict. He desperately and greedily wants to touch everything in the youth. Under his expression is the aggression and desire.

Li Yu slept awkwardly and felt itchy.

He was so sleepy that his eyes could not be opened, and he wanted to scratch it so that he could pull away the things on his face, but he found that his right hand was caught in something and could not pull it out.

My heart sank, and the first reaction was to hit the ghost again.

He opened his eyes and hid in a hurry before seeing what was in front of him.

Sheng Yiming raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you hiding from?"

"I didn't." Li Yu was a little confused, thinking that the person in front of him was an illusion, and pinched the opposite face with his left hand that wasn't caught.

Hot, soft, alive.

It is not a dream, nor a speculation.

Li Yu thumped into the man's arms excitedly, his head on the chest, and then carefully withdrew from the man's arms after a while, "Is the pain hurt?"

"You think I'm made of paper?" Sheng Yiming grabbed the youth's hand and pressed his own Chest, "You touch it carefully, it's not strong enough, you're not satisfied." The

palm of your hand is covered by the disease, feeling the hardness of the muscles below, and the young man's fingers shrunk.

He mumbled, "It seems that your illness is cured." I have the spirit to complain to me.

Sheng Yiming hugged the man tightly and lowered his head against the forehead of the young man. What he was trying to say was a tearing cough.

Frightened, Li Yu shook away from his shoulders and stood up. He patted his back for the man and shouted at the duty desk, "Nurse, the patient is awake!"

The young nurse who was dozing was awake from the doze, and hurried out, seeing that the people in the intensive care unit not only were awake, but also ran out on their own, terrified, and told the youth across the long corridor, "Let the patient back to the ward to go, I'll find a doctor on duty to come. "

Sheng Yi Ming cough while good, is Lee fish angry angry twist to live ear," you give me right back to the ward to go! " " Does it

hurt. "Sheng Yi Ming voice grievances, pick He dropped the hand on his ear and hugged the young man's waist and said, "I dreamed of you. I dreamed that you smiled at me and said that you like me and want to be with me forever."

Probably knowing that parting is near, Li Yu When I heard the words "forever", I was sour.

For the future, he is calm, but this does not mean that there is no panic.

What the authority is doing is always a mystery to Li Yu. He is afraid that as soon as a man leaves, he will engage in moths in the small world.

And he can be sure that Special Assistant will stay and watch him.

Li Yu bent down, his palm fell on the man's back, the roots of the spine were distinct, and the man's body was thin unconsciously.