Chapter 2

Noel's POV

Poor girl. She says the guy slept with her and acted like it never happened. She's so distraught. And to think he told her she was imagining things, that she was delusional. I'm glad I like girls. They share emotions easier, and it's just way better. Plus I like the soft kinda look. I'm not downing guys, it's just highschool boys are still immature. Even my type of girls, they're immature too, but not as bad. Most of them do sleep around.

I'm just confused because the guy didn't seem like the type to do that. He doesn't look like the douchebag type. He seems like a good student, but looks deceive huh? I hope I don't have him in my class causing trouble. It'd be just my luck though, wouldn't it?

I walked into the classroom and I see that the boy is in my class. He sat in the first row, surprisingly. He was sitting by a girl. They seemed to be close, like best friends or even together, by the way they talked and their proximity. As I walked in I heard a few wolf whistles and rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys, be respectful." I saw the guy say, and it surprised me. It wasn't even sarcastic, he seemed actually irritated by it.

"Dude, she's hot, I know you're not blind." Some guy said in the back. I scrunched up my eyebrows and nose grossed out. I opened my mouth to reply, but the boy beat me to it.

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't be looking at your teacher like that, nor should you be disrespecting her. It's her first day man, cut her some slack. Actually, don't be stupid like that any day. You act like you actually have a chance with her. Dude, keep dreaming. I mean look at yourself." He said smirking. The guy in the back was sort of surprised and sat in the back quiet and embarrassed. I tried to hide a smile.

"Thank you...?" He smiled at me, and he actually has a really nice smile. Pretty attractive for a guy. Really attractive for a guy. Wow, am I really lesbian? Fuck labels.

"Carter." I smiled, maybe he is a good kid. I sure hope so.

"Thank you Carter. Class, especially you in the back, I hope I don't get anymore disrespect or anymore wolf whistles. I do not appreciate that, and I won't tolerate it. Is that understood?" There were some head nods and some yes ma'am's and I smiled.

"Okay class, I'm Ms.Stewart, I'm 22. I finished highschool early, so I finished college early also, with a small break. I'm taking online classes to get a higher degree. Now, we're going to go around the room and everyone will tell a little about themselves." There's not many people in this class, so it shouldn't take long. It got to the girl who sat next to Carter.

"I'm Amy, and I'm a senior. All I do is hang around with my two stupid best friends Kale and Carter. Wait, and I sleep." Everyone laughed and it was the guy's turn.

"I'm Carter, I play basketball and hang out with Kale and Amy, as she said we're stupid. " He said smiling, then he stopped. "Also, I won't be distracted. So girls, you can stop playing your kiddy games. It's completely useless." They laughed, but he seemed serious. I was confused. Distracted?

Everyone else went, and I got out the tests. I learned that the guy who said something was Brett, a football player. He and Carter seemed to have some problems with each other.

"Okay guys, this is a pre-test just to see what you know. You can start when you get it. Tests are out, no talking." I finished handing them out and sat at my desk. Then I heard whispering.

"No Carter! I need it."

"No shit! I need it too! Come on, stop playing around. Give me the fucking pencil." Carter said sighing.

"Carter." He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Come here."

He sighed and came over.