Chapter 29

Noel POV

I woke up to soft kisses on my neck, and I smiled. I turned around and kissed her.

"Good morning love." She whispered.

"Good morning." Last night, we'd made love. It was so good. I wouldn't have thought that was her first time if I didn't know.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered again looking down at my naked body. I blushed and scooted closer so she couldn't look down. She laughed and I realized she was hoarse. "Dammit, my voice." I laughed.

"All of that screaming you were doing, you probably went through the sound proof room." She rolled her eyes smiling.

"I wasn't screaming, I was a bit loud, but not screaming. You were louder than me."

"Well can you blame me? Are you sure that was your first time?"

"I'm sure I wasn't that good. I mean, the others weren't-" I kissed her, cutting her off.

"Don't worry about them. I want more of you." I said straddling her. She looked up at me and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, that's not going to work." She flipped us around. "I think I forgot what you taste like, I need a reminder." She said going down smirking. She grabbed my boobs, then I felt her mouth on me and I jumped surprised. I was a moaning wreck.

"We're going to the mall today. I'll tell everyone else, you need to take that medicine and ice your eye." She nodded and took the medicine. She kissed my cheek then left the room to go get the ice. I ran out of the room.

"Carter! You don't have any-" Gabby was in the hallway chasing Carter. She left out of the room half naked, she's so used to wearing just that bra and shorts.

"Eww, don't touch me! Stop! Noel!" I sighed as she hid behind me.

"Gabby stop terrorizing my girlfriend."

"Babe, I swear she was just sitting by the door waiting for us to come out." What? Gabby's never done this to the others, why Carter? I mean, I obviously know why, but still!

"No, waiting for you to come out.."

"Gabby, please just leave Carter alone, or I'll have to tell your mom." She sighed.

"Fine, but do you have a brother?"

"Yes, and no I will not hook you up with either because they like older women. The other one is Josh's boyfriend." I laughed. Apparently all three of them like older women.

"That's so unfair." She whined.

"Now Gabby, Carter has to go. Let her go alone, and don't follow her." She rolled her eyes and walked away. Gabby and I can get along great, but she says whatever's on her mind. I usually don't like it either. "Go put on a shirt. It's your fault she chased you."

"I didn't even realize I didn't have one on. I mean, I walk around my house and your house like this. I forget sometimes." She pulled the shirt on and looked at me. "Am I missing anything else?" Before I could answer, she got her phone. "Never mind, I'm sure this is it." I raised my eyebrow.

"Why do I have a feeling you're going to call Kale and tell him?" She shook her head.

"Oh no, definitely not him. He's very perverted." She walked out of the room, and I followed her a bit. In a few seconds, I heard her.

"Hey Amy, where is your room at? I need to talk to you." I waited until she hung up; I ran over to her and pushed her.

"I knew it!" She laughed and shrugged.