Chapter 23

Noel POV

Carter and I just sat around the house today, and I don't mind that at all. I can tell that she's having some.... issues controlling her... what do I call it? Wants?

Okay, what I mean is, she's almost ready to have sex. She keeps getting horny, and it's really getting to me.

I woke up this morning, and she was still asleep, but her hand was on the inside of my thigh. She was behind me, with her arm wrapped around. The thing is, even though Carter isn't a heavy sleeper, she does move a lot, and she did move a lot. The reason I woke up is because she was moving her hand around the inside of my thigh. It turned me on; I mean, honestly, Carter turns me on easily, and I've imagined us together..

So, when I woke up this morning and Carter was feeling on me and mumbling my name and smirking, I was surprised. At first I didn't want to wake her up, but I decided to when her hand wandered a little more to the center, causing me to jump.

"Carter, babe. Wake up." I said pushing her. She groaned and I turned around to look at her. She looked at me confused.

"What's up?" She asked in a croaky deep voice.

"Uhh, what were you dreaming about?" She closed her eyes and thought about it and then her ears went pink.

"Oh my gosh, Noel did I- did I touch you? You know down there?" She looked at me and her eyes widened. She jumped out of the bed and ran a hand through her hair. "I did didn't I? Noel, I'm so sorry. You know I wouldn't do that on purpose. Dammit, I'm gonna have to tape my hands together or something! Why would I even do that? I mean, I'm honestly too scared to do that now. Oh my gosh! Granny always said that porn fucks with your mind! I've watched too much! But I just wanted to know what to do! God please save me! I'm sorry for watching it! Just-" I burst out laughing so hard, after a bit tears started to form. Carter became blurry in my eyesight, but I could tell she was confused. She was talking to herself and pacing, but I don't think she knew I was listening. She's like this when she just woke up sometimes. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked at me guiltily.

"Carter, I know you wouldn't do it on purpose. Calm down babe. I know you're not ready yet, we're going to wait. It's fine. You don't have to tape your hands. It wasn't your fault, sometimes things happen. I stopped you, nothing really happened." I'm just really turned on..

She nodded and kissed me.

"Now, about this watching porn. I knew you watched it, but you watch it that much?" I said smirking as her ears turned pink. Her eyes widened.

"I thought I was mumbling... I didn't know I said it that loud." She whined. I laughed and raised my eyebrows.

"You watch it so you know what to do. It's very rare that people watch porn and don't do anything.. You touch yourself?" The thought of it honestly makes me even more horny.

She shrugged and blushed harder.

"I-I, w-well-" I pulled my body closer to hers and she looked down at me and gulped. I saw her eyes flicker down to my boobs, the shirt I'm wearing doesn't cover well. I mean, she's tall, she has a view.

I raised my eyebrows at her and she closed her eyes.

"I still make you nervous? Hmm. I thought we were past that." She groaned as her ears grew darker.

Then all of a sudden the nervousness was gone.

"It's just, you're so fucking hot! I mean, you being so close to me after that dream I had isn't helping. You keep asking me about me touching myself, and the fact that it's usually to you also isn't helping. I mean, if you ask me, it's all your fault. Everything has something to do with you." She said opening her eyes and smirking at my surprised face.