Hey simps c:

Hey hey hey.

It's your author, once again.

This fanfic is going to be a little bit softer than my Hawks and Dabi one, mainly because I couldn't be so cruel to my poor Kirishima simps and kinnies.

However, Y/N is going to be more sensitive in this fanfic. (Bc you're with kiri)

 (Bc you're with kiri)

(Not my art)

What I think the hero outfit would look like.

But you can change it based on what your hair, eye or skin colour is. Plus the body type :)

Btw, CSBJ, I hope you enjoy this bc I will also include angst. You little simp.

Y/N wont be a huge crybaby, but there will be things in here that will make her(you) cry bc it's uh... yeah.

Also, I'm British. If there are some words/phrases I use in here that you don't understand, just let me know. I've tried to use more 'American' language in my other fanfics, but not everything is perfect since I don't know how most Americans say/phrase stuff.

Plz- Chips and Crisps. Fries and Chips.

It's confusing.

I heard that Kirishima is like 5'7" so I'll let your imagination do whatever you want with that, and I wont include height in this one so you can be as short or as tall as you want to be.

Anyways, on to the fanfic *^*