ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ♛

"What you sulking for, Y/N?

You glanced up, seeing the 5'6", yellow haired electric boy staring at you, grinning widely.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that I made out with Kirishima and Bakugou infront of my closest friends." You scoffed. Kaminari chuckled.

"Well, that does make sense." He replied in a low voice.

"Hey, Kaminari." Midoriya gave an awkward smile. "Hi." Uraraka said in a high voice.

"Well you two look all shy..." Kaminari furrowed his eyebrows. "Have you two got a crush on eachother something?" He smirked.

"C-CRUSH?!" Uraraka's face went bright red. "Huh?" Midoriya gasped, and covered his face, trying to hide the blush that was covering it.

Kaminari giggled. You weren't really in the mood for that kind of conversation, so you went to stand up, then Mina shouted. "GUYSSSSS! WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DAREE!" She giggled, having drunk a shit ton more of alcohol.

"Seriously? How old do we look?" Bakugou grumbled.

"Shush! It's not gonna be all kiddy truth or dare, and if you don't want to do the truth or dare you've been given then you can just drink!" Mina pouted. Kirishima sighed. "Come on, let's play."

"Okay!" Momo jumped up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone sat in a circle again, but in different positions to last time. You sat next to Kaminari and Jirou. Then the circle went, Momo, Uraraka, Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Mineta, Sero and Midoriya.

There was a cup of alcohol infront of each of you, incase you wanted to drink.

"I'll go first!" Mina smiled. She tapped her chin, looking around the room. "Ah! Uraraka!" She called out after a couple of seconds of thinking.

"M-Me?" Uraraka jumped.

"You. Truth or Dare?" Mina asked, smirking.

"Ah, um... truth." Uraraka replied. Mina grinned. "Do you have a crush on anybody in this room?"

Uraraka's eyes widened, and her cheeks heated up. "H-Huh?" She glanced over at Midoriya, then back at Mina. "Um.. n-"

Mina interrupted her. "Now, now, it's a truth, we have to be honest."

It was cruel what Mina was doing, she knew Uraraka wouldn't want to be the first one to drink.

"Um... y-yes..." Uraraka blushed.

Midoriya's eyes widenened. He knew that when it was his turn, he was going to ask her who it was. You smiled.

"MY TURN!" Mineta turned to Mina. "Truth or Dare~" He grinned maliciously.