ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ♛

"L/N, I think you should leave her alone for now

"L/N, I think you should leave her alone for now." Kirishima placed a hand on your shoulder.

You turned and faced him, then nodded.

The both of you walked to your dorm and went inside. Everyone else was confused, but decided to stay out of it in case you lashed out at them.

You sat on your bed, and Kirishima turned on the light in your room.

"Why did you tell her I cut again?" You fiddled with your fingers.

"Listen, she's your best friend, and we were talking about some stuff and it just slipped out! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell her, but shouldn't you talk to her about it? She's your best friend afterall." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know what you mean, but whenever I feel down she always tells me to go find a guy to mess around with or to go drink and get high. It never helps." You sighed. Kirishima nodded.

"I see, well she may not be the best at comforting people, but can't you talk to someone else? A family member maybe?" He suggested.

You scoffed. "There's really no point in that, they wouldn't take me seriously. It's fine though, I'm fine. Don't worry, okay, Kiri?" He frowned slightly, then shook his head and smiled.

"Got it! Right, well, there's something I need to talk to you about." Kirishima sat next to you.

"What's up?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Well...uh, Mina tried to kiss me earlier." His cheeks turned pink.

Your eyes widened.

"When?!" You shouted quite loudly, and he covered your mouth.

"Sh! I don't want the whole school knowing!" He sighed, then continued.

"Anyways, it was when we were walking out of school together. We got back to the dorms and she pulled me inside her room. We were talking and she looked like she was about to cry, then she grabbed my shirt and went to kiss me." His cheeks turned an even darker shade of pink.

"So how did it go?" You asked.

"Ah, um... yeah we didn't end up kissing." Kirishima covered his face.

"What happened? Did you miss her mouth? It's fine, it happens." You thought of a million reasons as to why they didn't kiss, but none of them seemed logical.

He really liked her, and if she was the one who initiated the kiss then it's obvious that she wouldn't have stopped him. Just what happened?

"No! I didn't miss. I maybe sort of blocked it..." He mumbled. Your mouth dropped open, and no words would escape your mouth.

"Come on, say something!" He blushed even harder. You cleared your throat.

"Well then. Why did you block it? Did she do something that you didn't find attractive or something?" You queried.